Fs pair of 2006 sea doo rxp with shorelander trailer

Hello all I have for sale 2 2006 Sea Doo RXP with shore lander trailer, I am going to be precise as I can be because my internet is terrible out in my rural area.. I would like to text or e-mail pictures and so forth because I will try to post pictures with this ad but not sure if it will work because of the slow internet out here in the sticks.. Ok I have had both turbos fixed because of the recall they had on this year of Sea doo and I have replaced seat covers on these for ascetics and new hand grips and some parts painted by a body shop because I was making a custom look on these skis.. Thats when I use to hang out on this forum and lived on the water at the time, now out in the sticks and dont have time for them anymore.. I also replaced my glove box covers that one of the members where making custom ones here so you could fit gauges on them.. The red and black ski has a two gauge custom cover and the gold and red has a single gauge cover.. The red and Black one also has if I am not mistaken called a water dog audio system put on it so you can plug in your phone and listen to music as you drive, the speakers are where the mirrors use to be.. I also have the extra strainers put on so you can keep and seaweed other trash out of the cooling system on both skis, thats another one of them upgrades talked about in this forum.. On the red and black ski I said there where two gauges one is a volt so you can keep and eye on the battery levels while your listening to music and the other is for Hummingbird depth finders on both skis.. I haven't got the transducer pucks installed in the engine compartment area that will have to be done by the new owner.. the air tubes on both that run across the hood have been replaced on both, I also have three programed keys for these skis from dealer and also a learner key.. These have not been used last summer because of this new property I bought and did not have time to use, they where winterized by the dealer before they where put up for the winter and I also stored these in my temperature controlled garage, in other words I have a furnace in my garage that never lets it get below 55 degrees.. I have brand new covers for the skis, not much to tell about the trailer other then it is in great shape good tires and ready to go.. I actually bought these from a member from this site about three or four years ago and traveled out of state to get them.. I cant remember anything else at the moment but I am sure there is something I am forgetting.. I am asking 11 Grand OBO for both skis and trailer You can contact me at in case I dont put pictures in with this ad, you also can text me so I will come up and see if I can get on my e-mail or not, my number is 810-434-4476 Thanks for looking Brent aka Slick PWC

The hours on the skis are 141 and 139 and there is two superior heavy duty jet ski stands and and the sling to lift them off the trailer go with this sale as well.. I will insert two pictures to show stands and sling from the river house.I also forgot to mention that a bidge pump has been added to both skis, just a safety feature, I had a some old Polaris jet skis and one almost sank me and I said that wont ever happen again LOL.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	downsized_0629090048.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	303869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG2173.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	303870

Thread Information