Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Whidbey Island, WA
    Posts
    57

    RXT-X 2008 Cruise Control/Ski Module part number?

    Can't seem to find the correct part number so I thought I would ask here. Anyone know the part number or at least the link to it. I seem to now only find the 2010 and above version.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by TechIsCool View Post
    Can't seem to find the correct part number so I thought I would ask here. Anyone know the part number or at least the link to it. I seem to now only find the 2010 and above version.

    Thanks
    Dont think there is one for a 2008.

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    27
    There is no CC for the 2008 RXT-X. The first cruise control appeared on the boats with the Intelligent Braking System(2009? RXT-iS). There is no way to convert a 2008.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Whidbey Island, WA
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    There is no CC for the 2008 RXT-X. The first cruise control appeared on the boats with the Intelligent Braking System(2009? RXT-iS). There is no way to convert a 2008.
    Alright thanks everyone I must have been thinking of the depth sensor not the cruise.

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TechIsCool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    There is no CC for the 2008 RXT-X. The first cruise control appeared on the boats with the Intelligent Braking System(2009? RXT-iS). There is no way to convert a 2008.
    Alright thanks everyone I must have been thinking of the depth sensor not the cruise.
    Now that you can install.....I love mine.

  6. +1 by:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ski Module vs Cruise Module - RXT-X 300
    By DaTT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 12:58 PM
  2. Cruise Control for 2012 RXT-x part 295100455
    By CharledtonRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 06:40 PM
  3. Seadoo Ski Module/Cruise Control Module 12 RXPX
    By ultramaxracing05 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 09:40 AM
  4. GTR 215 - Cruise Control / Ski Mode
    By KC8ANP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 10:08 PM
  5. 2012 RXT-X cruise control not working but ski mode is
    By dsw222 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •