Athena for I-control

Anyone encounter this error when trying to open the Maya program, -1001. if you click on ok it opens up? I tried to load a map after this occurs and a temporary file error comes up and can't go any further. Any help with this would be a great help. I would really like to get this working, another weekend wasted on this project.

Anyone know how to work with the maya software? at all

+1
    What are you trying to do? Robert seems to answer his email frequently.

Correct yes he does extremely helpful, as is Bubba at Riva, I think if we all understood the software we wouldn't have to call every other day to get the Athena corrected just to ride and worry about engines toasting. I'm on week three and my idle is still incorrect?

el pirata
    Go to riva and get u money back . Attena is a piece of shit guy don't waste u Money and time . Oil sensor is on all time Mis communicate between software and to many problem en 2 Seadoo rxp x and yamaha blown engine we attena . tink before u buy this ecu

Quote Originally Posted by egomez33176 View Post
    Go to riva and get u money back . Attena is a piece of shit guy don't waste u Money and time . Oil sensor is on all time Mis communicate between software and to many problem en 2 Seadoo rxp x and yamaha blown engine we attena . tink before u buy this ecu
    What happened with the Athena that it caused your engines to blow? I sent my Athena back to Riva along with my throttle body for them to check after the last log in session the throttle body would not stop making a buzzing sound. They told me that the inter cooler must be leaking and it caused the throttle body to become corroded and that is why the Athena NEVER worked properly with my ski. Every time I re-installed my stock ECU the ski ran incredible. At dealer now having a new inter cooler and throttle body installed. There is a service bulletin out from BRP for the new inter cooler because they do leak.

7. +1 by:

Thread Information