Need help with fuel issue

Hi my ski needs a little help with this fuel problem I have. I got a used built ski it's a 2007 rxp I will list all the mods at the end. The problem is that the engine is getting to much fuel at idle. After one hour riding the oil is full of gas. it goes from half on the stick to just above top bend. Afr at idle is between 10.9 and 11.4, wot is about the same 11.5. I have tried to adjust the begi 2035 regulator but nothing changes at idle. Then I noticed that the regulator is leaking fuel on top of the tank. So now I am just looking for a good setup for my ski. Either rrfpr that I can adjust with the afr gauge or a controller that can tune the engine.

now for the mods. I believe the ski has the rotax racing ecu.
    -Crank trued and polished -New Rings -New Crank Bearings -Fresh Hone -Motor has updated supercharger Oiler -Updated Flywheel bolts -Updated timing chain -Rotax Racing oil Jet in block -Ported and Polished head and exhaust and valves -Race Tech lightweight Valves -Race Tech fuel rail mod with return and billet fuel pump adapter -Race Tech Billet Air Intake block drilled and taped for AFR gauge -Race Tech modified waterbox and Custom Aluminum Exhaust with high temp couplers -Race Tech Billet Through Hull Exhaust fitting -Race Tech Inline Thermostat and Open loop cooling -Race Tech external intercooler set up with custom aluminum tubing -Begi 2035 rising rate fuel regulator WITH adjustable base pressure -50lb injectors -Engine Tech 140 Extreme supercharger wheel with Rotax Racing washers
    fresh bearings and 4” intake Adaptor -Large K&N style Cold Air intake re-routed to front and air intake mods -Custom Aluminum catch can with venting air filter -Nozzles machined to accept interchangeable domes -OPAS block offs -Yuasa Super Sealed Battery -riva intake grate -riva ride plate -girdle kit -pump shoe. -riva racing seat cover. -pump wedge. -vts extension rod.

+1
    Riva makes a nice setup for a RRFPR. The CMD Marine, WB2, and LCD 200 makes a great tool for tuning fuel to the tee!

Ok do I only need the rrfpr going into the fuel rail? Or do I need a fpr after the rrfpr.

+1
    I have same Problem last year my RR Ecu was going bad see no Pressure sensor anny more i replace the unit and all was ok......but try to disconect the pressure sensor and see anny diff in AF ratio maybe try frist ohter pressure sensor .......big problem is no diagnostic work wiht rr ecu .....but why 50 er injectors ?
    Last edited by hubiheu; 06-17-2013 at 01:52 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexhemi7 View Post
    Ok do I only need the rrfpr going into the fuel rail? Or do I need a fpr after the rrfpr.
    A RRFPR can be used as a FPR by simply disconnecting the boost reference line from its source.

Can the riva rrfpr adjust the fuel at idle, mid, and wot. Or do I need a controller to dial it more?

+1
    None will do what you are asking, although the begi setup is a little better for adjusting fuel down low while maintaining correct AFRs at WOT but not exact. The mid ranges will fall where ever they fall.

Where is the pressure sensor? Thanks.

Thread Information