cdk2 38mm carb help

I have a 96 sts750 and my return line on the carb is clogged. is there something that I can do to uncloge it????? I put full 125psi into it and it still is clogged... did you guys ever run into this before and did something to unclogged it????? please help I cant buy another thing for this jetski...

Quote Originally Posted by lynnboy021 View Post
    I have a 96 sts750 and my return line on the carb is clogged. is there something that I can do to uncloge it????? I put full 125psi into it and it still is clogged... did you guys ever run into this before and did something to unclogged it????? please help I cant buy another thing for this jetski...

by return line are you saying that its clogged in the carb? in the hose? or in the tank? either or, if its in the take just pop off the connector to the tank soak it in pine sol or maybe try some brake cleaner, if its just the line, replace it(should be like max 10 bucks are a home hardware), if its in the carb take it apart and clean it, if its clogged the bad id soak it in pinesol or id just do a complete carb cleaning! let me know if any other questions!

+1
    Don't put that kind of pressure on it or you'll blow it up!

Try running a piece of weedeater line through the hose.

sorry I was talking about the carb itself...... I found out that the cdk2 carbs has restrictors built in on the return and it was clogged with something so I just took the right size drill bit ( I think ) and now the return is no longer clogged...... um ? does anyone know the size of the restrictor on the carb????

Thread Information