Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

newbie buying two 2013 fx sho

Hi guys this is my first post im going to buy two 2013 fx sho.I was wonding if 12700 a piece is good buy and also if these are the best ski for the money as far as reliability and performance. Thankz

+1
    Which state are you in?
    $12,700 is that out the door price, or base price plus tax and dealer fees, trailer, bend over fees, etc? If that's just for the ski only, then I would not call it a "good buy" I would call it "average." I usually find last year's models then hammer them down to about $10K-10.5 base; but I live in Florida and we have lots of competition here.

The answer to the second part of your question is "YES." Best value and reliability are part of the Yamaha trademark in my experience. In fact, Yamaha is the only manufacturer to offer a certified pre-owned program for its PWC products. Welcome to the forum.

No tax out the door I live in oregon and there isent really any dealers here brand new 2013 all the other dealers wont even budge on msrp lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8454 View Post
    No tax out the door...
    What?
    Okay so that price includes a double trailer, is that correct?
    Please read my first questions carefully.

No just for the ski, my bad yoyama your the man your always helping people out on these forums appreciate it

+1
    Yeah the Northwest seems to be one of the worst areas to buy a PWC; I guess you're gonna have to take what you can get out there unless you are willing to maybe spend a couple days on the road and find a package in another state.

They aren't very PWC friendly in Washington either; I think they actually banned PWC from the San Juan Islands if I'm not mistaken.

The last pair we bought (the FZ's) we traveled about 200 miles round trip but I saved thousands off our local dealer's best price, so I really didn't mind. If you decide to shop around, get the dealer to put his complete price (out the door) into an email tell him to include the 5 year Y.E.S. warranties as part of the package and a trailer, all fees, etc. Once you have that in writing, you can use it to compare to competitors and see if the savings is worth the drive.

But yes, the FX SHO is a great ski, you're gonna love those.

Thanks for the replies, so you think the fx sho is a good choice or is there something else you would recommend?

+1
    Considering the skis are up to $14,300 and dealers often try to add fees on top of that, $12,700 is getting close. 2012 invoice was 11.8k and they went up $300 this year. If your buying 2 I would think you could get the trailer too, for that money.

+1
    Around here, thats as good of a price as you will get...probably even better. I don't care if you have gold bars and no one will ever toss in a trailer. There are also no 2012's of any kind remaining.

All you can do is contact a few dealers and see who has the best deal.

well thats what im finding out, had too do everthing except rob them too get them to do that price alot of haggling back and fourth for about a week lol, my only other option was a used 2012 fx sho cruiser demo with 12 hours on it for 12000

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information