Thread: Did You Know?

Did You Know?

Some facts about our PWC Ride Gloves: We consider our gloves to be the best of the best in our industry. In fact, out of every 4000 to 5000 pairs of gloves we sell, only 1 or 2 pairs are ever returned for warranty issues. Crazy isn't it? Especially since most of our end-users are racers, and those folks are extra tough on their gloves compared to the weekend riders.

How is Jettribe able to accomplish this? Each new product goes through a total of two years R & D ( Research and Development ) cycle and one full season of actual testing by our selected Jettribe Team riders on the USA race series and the King's Cup Thailand. Then if the products perform well and hold up to our Jettribe standard then the gloves go into production, usually 8 to 12 months before the release date.

The few factors that made our gloves perform so well are: We have a full-time in-house QC (Quality Control) team that monitors every stage of production - from material sourcing, dye lots , thread tensile strength, cutting and finally assembling.

The producer that builds our gloves is considered to be one of the top two in the world when it comes to high end gloves manufacturing. Our Jettribe PWC gloves are made on the same production line as Oakely, US military, Alpine Star, and Easton just to name a few.

Banned User
    I love my rs16 gloves and vest from jettribe. The dry quick, look great, lightweight, and have nice useable features. Only complaint I have is the vest I have (blk n white) is the text printed on the white is already fading off after 4 uses. Next time I will not buy white, rather all black

Great products and highly recommend them.

Dallas, Texas, United States
    i love my glove and vest combo...only thing that ever happened was the buckle cracked on the vest but nothin a lil tape cant fix.

hey Jettribe any info on when yall are releasing the new race helmet??

i heard its sick

Thread Information