Littleton, CO

Cool New owner to the Bay Area

Hey all,

I picked up a 2013 RXT-X a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I took it down to Lake Powell, UT for 10 days and racked up the first 20 hours already. Those first 10 hours of break-in were killing me but man was I surprised with the performance after that on the regular key

I'm having it serviced right now at East Bay Motorsports and I'm planning on storing it at Bethel Harbor out on the Delta. Hopefully I'll get to ride it tomorrow if they finish the work in time.

Anyway, I've been looking into performance modifications a bit and I'm also interested in some custom LED lighting. If you guys have any suggestions, I'd love to read them otherwise I'll slowly come across some ideas crawling this forum in my spare time

Thanks for reading!

St. Amant, LA
    Congrats on the bike, enjoy! FYI, do some research on CA/USCG law regarding lights. I've seen some pix of LED'd PWCs before and they look pretty neat, but some states will write a citation if they see lights on a 'ski. Almost every state has a ban against operating after sunset; CA may differ. And, not that you intend to operate in the dark, but the lights can still cause headaches. Again, just some FYI.

PS: If you got regular trails you'll be riding in the delta, please feel free to submit them - website in sig. I'm hoping to get the west coast added this summer.

Have a great riding season,

Thread Information