Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Got smoked today....

    ....by two different 300 Ultras. Not embarrasing mind you...but reinforced the notion that with a bit of work this oldnslo 3 banger may just keep up.

    Cudos


  2. #2
    Jake Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    220
    +1
    11
    Was it at a poker run in virginia ?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Jake Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    220
    +1
    11
    Yea that was VMAN. Fast kawasaki. He Just has a cold air intake and a speed over ride kit. 72 MPH +

  5. #5
    Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    151
    Yep, the 300x is hard to beat. Pull the trigger and if you can hang on it's usually quicker than anything other than a modded Yami or Seadoo on glass water conditions. It's a MACHINE.


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Speed View Post
    Yea that was VMAN. Fast kawasaki. He Just has a cold air intake and a speed over ride kit. 72 MPH +
    Aha, the truth comes out. When VMan gets serious, he rides his Kawi pocket rocket! Not the other one.

  7. #7
    jimmy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    672
    +1
    115
    I think Mr V has been telling us porkies, or is the 300X used only for towing the seadoo?

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    Jake Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    220
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    Yep, the 300x is hard to beat. Pull the trigger and if you can hang on it's usually quicker than anything other than a modded Yami or Seadoo on glass water conditions. It's a MACHINE.

    That 300x is a Bear believe me i rode it many times makes my honda feel like a dinosaur!

  10. #9
    Jake Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    220
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Speed View Post
    Yea that was VMAN. Fast kawasaki. He Just has a cold air intake and a speed over ride kit. 72 MPH +
    Aha, the truth comes out. When VMan gets serious, he rides his Kawi pocket rocket! Not the other one.
    Believe me the 300x is not his first choice I will let him explain that when he get's back later today.

  11. #10
    Jake Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    220
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy71 View Post
    I think Mr V has been telling us porkies, or is the 300X used only for towing the seadoo?
    Do to technical difficulties he had to put the SEADOO back on the trailer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I got smoked by a Honda!?!?!
    By thesepaperwings in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. got bored today *pics*
    By mongorunner in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
  3. Got smoked yesterday...
    By VaRedneck in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:25 PM
  4. yipee!!! got em' today
    By davidl13 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 03:56 PM
  5. Got contacts today
    By Lurker in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •