+1

well it happened... darn kids. lol

Went to the river with my gf today to meet up with my daughter who was there with a friend and her family. My daughter has rode my ski many times and has followed all my stupid rules to the T untill today. Lol her and her friend took off and within 15 min shot out of sight (1st rule i gave her) so as a dad im pacing the bank for the 45 min she was gone. Well then i seen it being toed behind a ski boat with only seat and one side still above water...... my hart sank. Could tell girls were fine . Come to find out they somehow (still dont know truth about how) flipped ski and attempted to turn it over several times and couldnt . Finally someone stopped to help and got it back over and attempted to start it for them .... need i say more? Luckly it didnt start... ski had water up to oilfilter and filter was submerged . . Did manage to get 80% of water out on the beach but didnt even attempt to start it.
    Came home ,after my ride of shame across the water in tow behind a pontoon boat..., pulled plugs and motor sturned over and became a water fountain. Removed ic to plentom pipe and dumped another 2-3 gal of water out... put plugs back in and it fired right up and purred. Stoped engine and checked oil... o yea it was white . Luckely it was due for a oil change , just wasnt expecting to have to do 7 oil changes in one night. It seemed to ingest a qt of water. Going to let it set over night and see if i can pull out a few more oz before putting in fresh rotella T6. Keeping my fingers crossed that it still is where it was before the flip. Wish me luck. Btw think my o2 gauge is shot but the meth controler is still working along with pump.
    Wish me luck...
    Fyi if ski flips check to make sure theirs no water in ski before u restart or risk 5gal of chocolate oil & 6+ hrs of work

i feel your pain, been there done that, new rule only i ride the ski and a passenger every know an d then by i drive.

+1
    Good luck I hope she is fine. Btw is that O2 gauge the innovate MTX-L?

+1
    I know its a innovate cant remember the other info

+1
    Took it out today . other than a 2500-4500 miss/stumble it ran great . pulled coil wires wile riding and found it to be #4 . so swapped coils to find #4 still the issue . then swapped plugs around and so did the miss . so its a plug I'm happy to say . have a new set ordered @ O'Riley's auto parts for 9.50 each . O2 gauge still hasn't decided to work . so hopefully one day this week I can get it back out and see how she does with fresh plugs

+1
    good job getting it running again, no worries now

Thread Information