Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

I just want to say what a phenomenal ski the GTR 215 is.

Went out today and rode for 4 hours. Started off with 4 hours on the clock and as soon as it hit 5 it was like someone threw a switch and unlocked all the power. Absolutely incredible in sport mode!

This ski is incredible, the 215 engine matches the hull of the GT's perfect.

I hate to say it but i think im going to look at getting a good deal on a 215 at the end of the season and try to sell my GTI130 next spring

+1
    The GTR 215 is a whole different world compared to a GTI 130. The downfall? You'll never go back to a N/A ski now. The damage is done! 93 octane (or 91 if you have it) and 15 gallons per hour at WOT.

I'd have to agree. I have a new 2012 GTR. Took it in for the 10 hour service last week. Service Manager told me to leave the green key in the truck and get out the big boy key.
    My 13 year old daughter and I were out riding this past Friday.
    A Yamaha with a couple of kids on it was catching us from behind. WOT got us 15 gph and U Turn by the Yamaha.

I didn't look at the speedometer, I was very busy holding on. Awesome acceleration.

Banned User
    +1
    Now put some mods on it and watch it turn heads!

+1
    What's up with the dealerships telling people to use the learning key for break in on a new ski??
    You should have had the fast key on it the entire time.

Sorry just had to throw that out there...

Gtr is bad ASS.
    The two I sent to the Bahamas have 160 & 125 hrs.
    Those guys beat the crap out of them and the only issue has been some broken steering bolts from jumping 10+feet in the air..

+1
    I just took my GTR out for the first time yesterday...I gotta tell you...it lived up to the hype and then some and the ibr brake system is really freaking cool.

+1
    Another gtr owner checking in. I'd like the chance to ride a couple different skis before I say this is better then any other.

I've put 13 hours on mine in the last few weeks,and it's been lots of fun. It will absolutely drink fuel,but the Eco mode really slows that. I leave it in Eco mode with my wife and 3 yr old on it with me. Wait tell smooth water tell em to hold on and put it in sport mode for short burst. Makes the fuel last 3 times as long. Yesterday we were out riding when 30+ mph when kicked up outa the blue. There was a good 3ft of constant swells. I dropped the family off and went back out. Put it in sport mode and pinned it. I was impressed! It ran 65mph and extremely smoothly cut threw the waves.

No green key dealer error here; the decision to use it until the 10 hour service was mine. I did it to make sure I knew what I was doing and to not scare my daughter.

We're heading to a lake north of here for a week. Looking forward to that. One of our camper buddies is talking trash already, they have an 03 Honda something.
    Think I'll bring some bread crumbs in case they can't catch up..............

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    ...glad to see you guys are enjoying the new GTR - I've loved mine since I got it in feb of 2012.

...ride on!

+1
    Loving mine so far but i have nothing to compare it to . It has 30 hours since May 18 this year , its fast but i see some mods in my future id like to see 70+ out of it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information