Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RXT RE Block offs

I just got mine the other day. They look awsome. I hope they perform as good as they look. It will be a while before i get to test for myself as the lake is frozen over and we just got 12" of snow over the past week.

I do have a question though for either Jerrry or anyone else that purchased the RE RXT Block offs. Are they suppose to come with a plug for the pump where the orginal water supply for the OPAS was. What about a plate or cap for where the water supply goes through the hull to the inside?

Not a big deal to pick up a rubber cap and a plug, just thought it would have came with it. MAybe an oversight as the RXP don't use the water supplied OPAS to move the fins up and down.

+1

Thumbs down

It should have come with it. RE seems to be slacking on completeness.

good question, I didn`t undo the bubble wrap, wasn`t going to open them until I can put them on, I`ll check later...PR...

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Mine didn't. I was a little dissapointed. I already have a block off for the T above the pump tunnel though so it's no big deal. I've been slackin on a lot of projects lately with gettin ready for the baby but maybe i can get a few of these block offs made up. I made on for Superduty but haven't got around to mailing it yet. They're nothing special but they serve a purpose and they aroun't something you can see anyway. We'll see how many people might be wanting them and maybe i can make a few up. I'm not tryin to make any profit just enough to cover shipping. I'll get this one out and get an idea what shipping will be. Can't be that much it's pretty light.

Made from a "no left turn" sign

I stuck a bolt in it.

ha!

+1
    You will need to pick up a vacuum cap from the Autoparts store to plug that nipple off. Maybe this is something that RE can start providing with future orders of the GTX/RXT blockoffs. I'll ask them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    good question, I didn`t undo the bubble wrap, wasn`t going to open them until I can put them on, I`ll check later...PR...
    there was the 2 smaller block-offs for inside the tunnel plus hardwares, that is all...PR...

+1
    Like i said i would be willing to make a few of these for you guys. All i ask is that you pay shipping. I wouldn't turn down a small donation for my troubles but it's not expected. The block off pictured above goes on with the stock rubber gasket from the T fitting above the pump tunnel.

Superduty, yours is the one in the pic above and i'll have it out thise week.

Josh-Ill take one!

+1
    Thats cool i'll just give it to you when you come down. Thats gonna be the weekend of the 16th by the way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information