Polaris start/stop LR-503-3 module available anywhere?

I'm looking for a #4010906 LR-503-4 start/stop module and can't seem to find anyone online that actually has the part. They are telling me it's no longer available from Polaris, so SOL. Does anyone know where I might find a new one? There are a couple on Ebay that say new, but also say from used skis, so not feeling confident it's a genuine new part.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can I ask what its doing to make you feel that it bad? I have a 99 1200 Genesis and when your going across the water it just dies like you hit the stop button. You can start it back up and go a little bit further and it does it again . I am trying to find out what it could be doing it.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    John Zigler (a member here) Rock County Jetski sells used parts and will send you a known good working one.

Seems to be a lot of good used ones out there as people are parting the FI skis often.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by alan83 View Post
    Can I ask what its doing to make you feel that it bad? I have a 99 1200 Genesis and when your going across the water it just dies like you hit the stop button. You can start it back up and go a little bit further and it does it again . I am trying to find out what it could be doing it.
    My 01 genesis was doing something similar last weekend. It cranked and ran fine, but when I hit a wave at anything over 5 mph the MFD would reset and the ski would drop down to half power/limp mode. I would let off the throttle and then open the throttle back up and it would come out of half power/limp mode only to do it again on next wave. I found the board inside the electrical box had some corrosion(rust) on the rivets holding the terminals on the board. I drilled out the rivets and replaced them with new ones and she works no sweat.

My trouble shooting on that issue was out of the water I opened the electrical box and started wiggling wires. The MFD would reset during troubleshooting so I pulled the board and found the corrosion.

Hope this helps

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TXi1200 View Post
    I'm looking for a #4010906 LR-503-4 start/stop module and can't seem to find anyone online that actually has the part. They are telling me it's no longer available from Polaris, so SOL. Does anyone know where I might find a new one? There are a couple on Ebay that say new, but also say from used skis, so not feeling confident it's a genuine new part.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I picked up a new one from Marto Motorsports on ebay. It was for my carbd genesis tho. He may be able to hook you up with what you need.

Thread Information