Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

looking for a new ski

hey guys looking to get a new ski i want the vx110 or the fx with 140 hp any of you know where i can get a good deal on either of these skis new or used

no help huh guys !!!!!!?????

I would like to help, but I just dont know much about them.

you could start here and compare.

http://www.boats.net/_search/boatsea...ch%20Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by sleblanc View Post
    hey guys looking to get a new ski i want the vx110 or the fx with 140 hp any of you know where i can get a good deal on either of these skis new or used
    You might try the dealer in Lake Charles. It might be a lil farther than Lafayette but Power Sports likes to forget you after the sale.

elebouef I dont know how much dealin you have done with the Lake Charles Yamaha.......I live here and been dealin with them for some time. I can tell you that my experience has been lets say"LESS than satisfactory".
    Definatly wont find a good deal there. I would try BatonRouge Yamaha. Much better selection and better trained staff. Unless you want bubbas swamp rides.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog800 View Post
    elebouef I dont know how much dealin you have done with the Lake Charles Yamaha.......I live here and been dealin with them for some time. I can tell you that my experience has been lets say"LESS than satisfactory".
    Definatly wont find a good deal there. I would try BatonRouge Yamaha. Much better selection and better trained staff. Unless you want bubbas swamp rides.
    You can cross the river and go see the guys in Orange. I think the place is Orange Motor sports. I talked to some of their guys @ last years boat show and they seemed knowlegeable and I know they deal.
    Triangle Cycle in Beaumont does not deal and they only have a couple of guys who know anything. With that being said, I was there yesterday and they have a sh!tload of skis.

yea i feel ya about laff powersports i only go there when i have to i had the sales man in there telling me the stock ultra 250 does 78 and this guys supposely has skis. i just bit my tongue and kept on listening. lol but i know the feeling about laff power sports never did anything with lake charles i know i use to get my quads from a dealer in mississippi they were great. if you have the number to the place in orange can you post it please

+1

You also might consider AQUAMARINE in New Orleans if it is still there after the hurricane. Dealt with them by phone and they made it worth traveling that far from Lafayette. Good guys. Buddy of mine also bought 2 skis from them. Also, for price comparison purposes, look at New Roads and Baton Rouge.

man guys i been trying to find a god deal on a vx or fx and it jsut aint happening are there any negatives to a xlt1200 other than it being a 2 stroke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information