Yamaha INCENTIVES FOR JULY

Good Afternoon everyone wanted to check in with everyone in the forums, wanted to get into 2013 VXR and the Yamaha has some good incentives out Like a 3 year extended Warranty and a 500 cash incentive. Does Yamaha come out with better incentives out in july??? Im scared to lose the 3 year warranty, from your experience's does Yamaha start pulling back incentives?? in july?? Thanks everyone the help

+1
    Not sure wether or not Yamaha would pull back on their incentives for July. On one hand, it's riding season and sales should be up compared to off season sales. But, if sales are slow then they may increase their incentives to move skis. I'd jump on the 3 year YES warranty though. That's what I did. I was able to get the extra 2 years thrown in to make it and even 5 year YES warranty. Not a real stretch due to the first 3 year incentive paid by Yamaha. This may help. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=199340

thanks bud. I just wanted to check with other people that purchased their ski's last year during july or later moths of summer

Quote Originally Posted by thereturn View Post
    thanks bud. I just wanted to check with other people that purchased their ski's last year during july or later moths of summer
    I bought my 2012 VXS on August 18 last year for $9200 + tax. They had 3 of them. 4 year YES for about $400. VXR's seemed to sell faster due to the seat shape and color. I could have gotten the boarding step + install for the $300 price differential between the VXR and VXS but opted out.

Thread Information