Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hole-shot kit

+1

hole-shot kit

I want one but just cant see paying the money for a product that looks to me like hoses and fittings.If Someone would post what is in one of these kits couldnt you go to hOME DEPOT AND MAKE ONE FOR 20 BUCKS OR SO.Call me cheap.I hear it everyday.

+1
    Well the jetworks valve alone is going to cost you around 40 or 50 bucks alone and your not getting it from home depot along with the through Hull fitting or the dual cooling plate and the barbed fitting you might be able to find the hose there that's about all I can think of

+1
    yeah, you are cheap

Jetworks valve, high pressure hose, special reinforced pipe block-off gasket, fittings, thinner pump strainer plate

There are a few write-ups on the Jetworks mod in the how to do section... good luck... or I can sell you the kit, or just the pieces you want

+1
    Like logan said, you're still going to have to buy the specialty pieces. Then piece out the rest by figuring out what you need, finding it and hoping you got the right size and configuration, the first time...which rarely happens when doing it that way.

By the time you do all that, you will have saved 50 bucks at best, probably less. Problem is, there is about a thousand dollars worth of aggravation and frustration doing it that way.

In the end if you want the by far cheapest and easiest way to do it? Buy the complete kit from WFO.

+1

Cool want one

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZ View Post
    Like logan said, you're still going to have to buy the specialty pieces. Then piece out the rest by figuring out what you need, finding it and hoping you got the right size and configuration, the first time...which rarely happens when doing it that way.

By the time you do all that, you will have saved 50 bucks at best, probably less. Problem is, there is about a thousand dollars worth of aggravation and frustration doing it that way.

In the end if you want the by far cheapest and easiest way to do it? Buy the complete kit from WFO.
    I would like to get one from WFO.I did not see it on website.How do I go about getting one.

+1
    pm him. he doesn't bite

+1
    Yep just pm him he is a awesome guy to deal with

+1
    And as far as his website goes I think he is still working on that so if you don't see something for a gpr just ask him I'm sure he has got it or knows of someone who dose

+1
    Hello tvtynme2000, I just installed the Jetworks mod on my 08 GP1300, today (7/8/13), will try to do water test on lake in the next couple days. Got kit from Richard @ WFO, it was about $200 with shipping ... but needed 2 day delivery ... so maybe shipping slightly cheaper for you. I am very excited to see the anticipated "hole shot", currently my 1300 is a pig out of the hole when I CC race ... I never get an hole shot start. So stay tuned ! I will report all that I discover about how the mod performs

OzarkYamMonster, I look forward from hearing back about your results on the WFO holeshot kit. I plan on purchasing a kit after the season is over(which in S. FLorida is around Nov-Dec lol). question, is the gasket that comes with your kit SS?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information