Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    BAYOU FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Thibodaux L.A.
    Posts
    792
    +1
    31

    Great Job GL and the 985 Kawi 300x Bayou Beast

    GL had a hell of a weekend guys! Sweeping all the motos in the Novice Stock Class, and finishing 2nd overall in the Vet Open Class at this weekends 4th rd of the national tour in Sparks Nevada.

    Good Luck the rest of the season!!


  2. #2
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Thank you Josh. I appreciate all of your support.

  3. #3
    The Rooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    S.E. Louisiana - Ponchatoula
    Posts
    911
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU FZR View Post
    GL had a hell of a weekend guys! Sweeping all the motos in the Novice Stock Class, and finishing 2nd overall in the Vet Open Class at this weekends 4th rd of the national tour in Sparks Nevada.

    Good Luck the rest of the season!!
    Awesome GL. And the wins keep coming !!!

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Way to go Gator!

  6. +1 by:


  7. #5
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    On a little side note my stock class 985 Kawasaki Ultra 300x ridden by Eric Francis took fourth in pro open.

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    On a little side note my stock class 985 Kawasaki Ultra 300x ridden by Eric Francis took fourth in pro open.
    WHY was he riding your ski? what happened to his?

  9. #7
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    On a little side note my stock class 985 Kawasaki Ultra 300x ridden by Eric Francis took fourth in pro open.
    WHY was he riding your ski? what happened to his?
    Couldnt get his ski fueled in time so he took mine. SSDD

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    On a little side note my stock class 985 Kawasaki Ultra 300x ridden by Eric Francis took fourth in pro open.
    WHY was he riding your ski? what happened to his?
    Couldnt get his ski fueled in time so he took mine. SSDD
    Gotta be kidding me.

  11. #9
    bullett55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    509
    +1
    66
    Can someone pls pm me Rob Greenwald's e addy/screen name or other ctc info.
    He told me @ Sparks, and I screwed it up. Keeps coming back to me... duh!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Watch the #985 and our other kawasaki brethren live!
    By smokeysevin in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. Great Striper Bite Off The Beach! And Some Spec Action
    By jetskibrian in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:13 AM
  3. today started the break in and had problems ultra 300x
    By elpeladodelsamba in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:17 PM
  4. Kawi and the GIO...again
    By benjahw in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 08:02 AM
  5. ...and the Kawi section springs to life!
    By Vman in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •