help me find a ski

my big question is this. if i bought a 2012 rxpx and it flipped for a minute would i have to load it on the trailer to get the water out or could i just flip it over like my hondas and keep going? my rxp is fast in the straights, i gpsed it at 72.8 the other weekend, which is fun and all... but like i said we have more fun in the hidden bays screwing around than rippin across our lake at wot racing from point a to b.

im not happy with the amount of water my 2005 rxp takes on when you lay it over or even roll it. so im looking for a suggestion for a ski that doesnt take on water when it rolls. my other ski (honda aquatrax f12x) and my brothers (aquatrax r12x) both too underpowered for my liking, spent spent almost 5 minutes upside down and a half hour riding on its side screwing around trying to submerge them as far as we could in the lake yesterday, and they didnt take on more than a cup of water in the hull. it was so bad to where i just parked the rxp and rode the f12x and had more fun not worrying about sinking or sucking water into the engine. i want to stick with the seadoo rxp platform because they haul ass in the straights but we seem to have more fun circling eachother and splashing everyone and hell rolling them as you go flying off.

any suggestions?

+1
    Heh...I get water in my GTR hull just from washing it. I too had a Honda (f12x) and in my 2 years of raging on it I never had one drop of water in it.

+1
    And there is the reason PWC's have a bad name......

well when ya cant even spin more than 2 circles and fill the hull with water thats giving a pwc a bad name imo.. i ride to have fun and i dont see any problem with riding a typical jetski like you would a stand up. if doing circles and trying to sink them for fun in hidden bays is the worst thing in the world then i guess ill just have to live with that. now back to my question, does the new seadoo rxpx take on water or should i just add another honda to my garage and live with the performance loss?

+1
    I don't know what to tell you...Dual bilge pumps? FTW! lol

Might just have to do that haha. Any idea on a better intake that not as likely to ingest water? I have a r&d 4" on it right now, I had to tip it up near the fuel tank to get it to stop sucking water but it didn't totally fix the issue.

Thread Information