Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2012 RXP-X vs 2012 RXT-X

Question, how come the Riva Stage Two Performance kit states 74 mph for the RXT-X and only 72mph for the RXP-X? It looks like all the mods are the same, what get's you the extra 2 mph? What am I missing?

Hull design.....

Andy

3. +1 by:

+1
    px hull is slow, it handles great but its slow as shit........

Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Any way to tweak the hull

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx2012 View Post
    Any way to tweak the hull
    I've been working on that with no luck so far. I modded my rideplate dramatically and didn't gain much. I have a jims open loop plate coming soon. There are some out there that are fast. ....troy. ....but for the most part they are slow

Thanks for the heads up, Have a Great 4th of July

+1
    It took a huge amount of mods to get my ski over 82mph and with forum members having the same mods on there T-X they got faster speeds than me. I know some think it is because we haven't work on the ski enough or dont know what we are doing, but I can say for sure I went through a bunch of set ups to get my skio to were it is now and the hull design is a bit slower for top speed. Jawz stated I hadnt worked on it enough to know and disagrees with this and he staes the p=x is faster. i dont know about that, but would deffinately love input and proof.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    It took a huge amount of mods to get my ski over 82mph and with forum members having the same mods on there T-X they got faster speeds than me. I know some think it is because we haven't work on the ski enough or dont know what we are doing, but I can say for sure I went through a bunch of set ups to get my skio to were it is now and the hull design is a bit slower for top speed. Jawz stated I hadnt worked on it enough to know and disagrees with this and he staes the p=x is faster. i dont know about that, but would deffinately love input and proof.
    I'm with ya buddy. The hull tears up some chop but glass water top speeds just plain suck for the amount of modding it takes. Your about to swap the motec to the tx aren't ya

+1
    I noticed a 2mph+gps difference stock at the same rpm between the two rxtx was faster

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    I'm with ya buddy. The hull tears up some chop but glass water top speeds just plain suck for the amount of modding it takes. Your about to swap the motec to the tx aren't ya
    We are at the lake house now and I will know today. If my P-X doesn't do 84+ all the time then probably.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information