Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1

    Most reliable s/c wheel set up

    What is the most reliable s/c wheel set up? Easiest on the clutch?


  2. #2
    its all going to depend what RPM you are spinning the engine not just the wheel design.the stock wheel with a reflash is about as reliable as it gets but if i had to choose one of the 11psi wheels (B1,C3,ETLB) would probably be easiest on everything.

  3. #3
    Thank you, I'm running stock wheel with R-3 flash now , thinking going to a c-1 or c-3.

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,049
    +1
    238
    Stock

  5. #5
    Doesn't the R3 need to be ran with a bigger wheel?

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,329
    +1
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Doesn't the R3 need to be ran with a bigger wheel?
    no

  7. #7
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    B1 is better than C1 woulden't waste my time with a C1......it's heavier than stock wheel, and the gains were only marginal over stock wheel

  8. #8
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    C3 can be run on an R3 without dicking with anything else. Granted you have all the supporting mods.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    3,846
    +1
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    B1 is better than C1 woulden't waste my time with a C1......it's heavier than stock wheel, and the gains were only marginal over stock wheel
    I don't agree with this post at all C-1 is a good upgrade over the stock sc wheel, while it is no where as good at producing high HP at 8600 rpms it is a good step up from the stock sc wheel and witha c-1 you can still run 87 octain fuel where with any wheel that produces more boost than the c-1 premium fuel is a must have. IMO C-1 is not a bad sc wheel for moderate up grade to the Sc. Tommy Jordan


  10. #10
    pwc4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    375
    +1
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    B1 is better than C1 woulden't waste my time with a C1......it's heavier than stock wheel, and the gains were only marginal over stock wheel
    I don't agree with this post at all C-1 is a good upgrade over the stock sc wheel, while it is no where as good at producing high HP at 8600 rpms it is a good step up from the stock sc wheel and witha c-1 you can still run 87 octain fuel where with any wheel that produces more boost than the c-1 premium fuel is a must have. IMO C-1 is not a bad sc wheel for moderate up grade to the Sc. Tommy Jordan
    Agreed! I don't get the "C1 = waste of time" statements. It's a 2mph gain over the stock wheel with much better acceleration. Since when is a 2mph top end gain and better acceleration throughout the rpm range a waste of time? That said, are there SC wheel options that produce considerably more power? Yes.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Will this be a reliable set up
    By Avion3333 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. RXTX Nat'l Champs Fast & Reliable Set-up
    By OffShore2 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:12 AM
  3. Ski/Trailer set-up?
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:44 PM
  4. Setting up a workshop and...
    By Bamafanatic in forum Shops, Tools and Tricks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
  5. Dv8Razz & Peteshauling's new set up
    By peteshauling in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •