Daytona Bike Week

Anyone heading there or is there? I attended last year and now that I live in FL I might have to make a day trip. Awsome food, music, drinks, and of course tons of beautiful women up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Anyone heading there or is there? I attended last year and now that I live in FL I might have to make a day trip. Awsome food, music, drinks, and of course tons of beautiful women up there.
    I used to go religiously, but now that I am bikeless, I can't do it. Maybe next year I'll get another one.

You don't have to miss it if your bikeless - I have seen plenty of people pull up the car, get out in jeans, pop the trunk of the car, put on leathers and blend into the crowd! (yes it was as lame as it sounds).

Ill probably be up there tomorrow for a while. Granted it won't feel the same without my old crowd. Funny that some of the old Harley riders get a kick out of the sport bikes that show up. Last year one got on my buddys bike and pretty much bottomed it out by just sitting on it.

Living in Milwaukee, WI most of my life you get to know how that crowd acts. Overall they are jsut like me and you, regular people who puts pants on just like me. But some of the old timers are mostly Viet Nam vets and demand a higher respect, and rightfully so. The 95th and 100th anniversary in WI were a blast and hope theres another one real soon.

To get back on subject, is anyone riding in that area from tomorrow to Saturday? My coworker has a dock that he said I could use and then walk over to Main street for a bit.

Thread Information