Thread: New rider here

New rider here

I just purchased my first SeaDoo this morning. I got an 05 RTX, I live in deer park and I'm looking for some good riding spots! I've owned sport bikes for a few years now but I've had the water itch for a while now so finally made the move. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly helpful! I'm looking to learn the waters and a little more about my Seadoo and of course have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Heretoride View Post
    I just purchased my first SeaDoo this morning. I got an 05 RTX, I live in deer park and I'm looking for some good riding spots! I've owned sport bikes for a few years now but I've had the water itch for a while now so finally made the move. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly helpful! I'm looking to learn the waters and a little more about my Seadoo and of course have some fun!
    A group of us are going to Freeport in two weeks. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the details.

+1
    Howdy and welcome to the 'Hulk. For places to ride, you can check the TX page on my site: http://pwctrailfinder.com/TexasPWCTrailRides.html

Good deal! thanks!

yeah of course send me the details and ill try and make it!

Quote Originally Posted by TXSPORTSWOMN View Post
    A group of us are going to Freeport in two weeks. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the details.

Yeah, Let me know!

+1
    Details are posted on:
    http://www.bapwa.com/

Your closest riding water is going to be the upper and lower San Jacinto River. It is a great place to ride with smooth water and easy to navigate. If you hit up the lower San Jac you can run it all the way down to Galveston Bay. Lake Conroe is also close but it gets choppy fast since most of the lake is bulkheaded...get there 7-8am for flat conditions.

A group of us are going to Freeport in two weeks....
    HTR~ Our group is a blast and I have had some good times on the water with the few rides I've been on. Safe riding is a must but it has to be that way with 25+ skis on any given ride. Let us know if you can make it....and welcome to GH

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Clean SUV View Post
    Your closest riding water is going to be the upper and lower San Jacinto River. It is a great place to ride with smooth water and easy to navigate. If you hit up the lower San Jac you can run it all the way down to Galveston Bay. Lake Conroe is also close but it gets choppy fast since most of the lake is bulkheaded...get there 7-8am for flat conditions.

A group of us are going to Freeport in two weeks....
    HTR~ Our group is a blast and I have had some good times on the water with the few rides I've been on. Safe riding is a must but it has to be that way with 25+ skis on any given ride. Let us know if you can make it....and welcome to GH
    YEP! Just don't get caught taking off your life vest!!! EVER. Lol

Thread Information