Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69

    Dynojet LCD 200 problem i need help!!!!

    Im having a problem with my lcd log manager , when I tried to convert the files to csv it will give me an error and non responding massage! I tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling and no difference! Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks


  2. #2
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Davison, Mi
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    476
    I just installed it on my win 7 laptop with out a problem
    are you using win 8? double clickon the log file and then send it to the desktop it will convert it to a excel file

  3. #3
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    I just installed it on my win 7 laptop with out a problem
    are you using win 8? double clickon the log file and then send it to the desktop it will convert it to a excel file
    Windows 7 and thats the only way i can see the log. I put the sd card on my comp drag the file to my desktop then open the cmd managment and convert the file to csv. That is the only way, if i try to do this with the sd card installed on the lcd will not work!! I get an error mesage!

  4. #4
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Davison, Mi
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    476
    you must use the Dynojet Display File Manager
    http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...x?ProdType=LCD

  5. #5
    Boost-A-Holic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,173
    +1
    94
    on a quick side note i totally drowned my LCD-200 on the 4th (white flashing bugged out screen n all) and left it out in the sun to dry for the next day or so. Threw it on sunday and it works like a champ lol.

  6. #6
    Kosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,483
    +1
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost-A-Holic View Post
    on a quick side note i totally drowned my LCD-200 on the 4th (white flashing bugged out screen n all) and left it out in the sun to dry for the next day or so. Threw it on sunday and it works like a champ lol.
    I'm guessing you ride in fresh water!

  7. #7
    Boost-A-Holic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,173
    +1
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost-A-Holic View Post
    on a quick side note i totally drowned my LCD-200 on the 4th (white flashing bugged out screen n all) and left it out in the sun to dry for the next day or so. Threw it on sunday and it works like a champ lol.
    I'm guessing you ride in fresh water!
    yessir sure do! Ive sunk once in the ocean already......im gonna stick to the lakes for now i get entirely too wild when i see waves.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2003 MSX 140 Problem - I need help!
    By DMonie in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:54 PM
  2. SOLD Dynojet LCD-200
    By BigDaddyRXP in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 08:24 AM
  3. Motec problem fzr need help
    By gtease in forum Yamaha ECU Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:42 PM
  4. FS dynojet autotune + dynojet lcd 200
    By ricky86 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:28 AM
  5. Fuel problem gp1200r need help
    By raptoramine in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •