+1

Ultras leaning to the right

I know we had many discussions about the Ultra 300 leaning to the left. Now we are seeing some lean to the right. As you can see they are also leaning front and back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yycBdCx6480uX1Z0oRuw67j9k2CY4ZkRvWURHom19KsduyyxSn6oqpeN5YRUz0qbvdHW7hq00JTtsftNWW3awI.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	305763   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wCoC7gEyDdajlRzQp5hAScyvnyS7mDJfsVwElYF-0JLRF4VDwAYZKPplhURmmqNmyr-NMC6yE6R8e-6CDTasVqCOpBYb3fyP.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	305764   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATDdoBPjgxd5HR8nQG0n5dNglpFGd42V-zCG5Wp-xBQE16_fhWZy7yEH3dl6kEC6zZvb8CgV4rk00nln9ai3H0.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	305765   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1011879_10200887582806127_976031408_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	305766  

+1
    Nice racing GL, saw your footage on YouTube from the race , good to see kawasaki dominate these events

Chad

+1
    Looking Good out there GL - certainly "Going Fast with Class"

Post the link so the rest of us can see some video footage.

+1
    I am trying to locate some pictures of Mike H's ski leaning also. He did extremely well taking a 3rd in Pro Limited. I was on the line with that class and let me tell you his 300 is a very well built ski and he handles it great. He has a hole shot that is amazing. He finished only behind Al-Fadel and Eric Francis. I was behind Mike in one Moto and there was no keeping up with him.

Another GH Kawi racer who have competed on the tour up in Racine Stangbang also rode extremely well for that stop. His Farthing Racing built 300x was doing some serious leaning also during some great battles. He is the other green Ultra in the stock videos from that stop. We completely dominated that stop with 1,2,3 in every moto. If he were on the tour with us we would without a doubt have a Kawasaki filled podium in our class. Unfortunately there are just not many Ultra 300x on the line so we just do our best to get on top of it.

A team mate of Mike with S&F racing also did great. He raced flawlessly in Moto one of pro open and took third behind Bushell and Al-Fadel. The other two motos what a mess in the first turn and he unfortunately was in the wrong spot to come out ahead but still rode a great race. Those boats all hitting the first turn at those speeds takes a talent I am not quite ready to test with myself.

One other Ultra racer Charlie Martinez also rode well. Unfortunately this was it for the Kawasaki Ultra 300 racers. Our backs are against the wall and we are out numbered but we are holding our own.

The link to my Youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/lasportsmn300x

+1
    The above pictures are me to the left. So far on the tour I am the current points leader in Novice Stock and Vet open on my 985 2011 Kawasaki 300x

In the middle is the current national and World Champion Eric Francis aboard his #1 2013 Kawasaki Ultra 300x. He is currently leading the points in Pro Stock in route to a back to back National title. 2nd in Pro Limited and after an issue with his open 300x at the first stop he has just jumped in a few pro open races on either the 7 or 985 and salvaged a few points there and is curently in 6th place for the season after the ski troubles and missing the second stop in that class.

To the right is the 3rd member of our team #7 Bryan Perry from Georgia. Also a first timer competing on the complete tour. He began the season aboard a 2013 RXP-X after competing on the previous model PX at occasional stops and after 2 stops this year realized if he wanted a chance at the title he better do something drastic. He went out and made the switch to a Farthing Racing 300x. He is improving with every moto and I have to stay on my game to stay ahead of him the rest of the season. He is currently in Second place behind me and has been the only rider to date to have beaten me in a moto. Great potential and determination makes him a very great part of our team.

We are having a blast and doing all we can to show everyone that the Kawasaki Ultra is not only the best offshore machine but we can hold our own against the Closed Course world also. We do not need a market share or the support of online forums to PROVE how great of a product we have in the Kawasaki Ultra. For only having 3 on the tour let's see how many trophies we take home at the end of the season in comparison.
    If anyone lives within driving distance of any of the races come on out and be a part of the team or offer any other type of support, please contact me. You may just be able to be a part of that weekend's success.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Awesome GL ... Keep on going bro , you're doing fantastic !!

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    The above pictures are me to the left. So far on the tour I am the current points leader in Novice Stock and Vet open on my 985 2011 Kawasaki 300x

In the middle is the current national and World Champion Eric Francis aboard his #1 2013 Kawasaki Ultra 300x. He is currently leading the points in Pro Stock in route to a back to back National title. 2nd in Pro Limited and after an issue with his open 300x at the first stop he has just jumped in a few pro open races on either the 7 or 985 and salvaged a few points there and is curently in 6th place for the season after the ski troubles and missing the second stop in that class.

To the right is the 3rd member of our team #7 Bryan Perry from Georgia. Also a first timer competing on the complete tour. He began the season aboard a 2013 RXP-X after competing on the previous model PX at occasional stops and after 2 stops this year realized if he wanted a chance at the title he better do something drastic. He went out and made the switch to a Farthing Racing 300x. He is improving with every moto and I have to stay on my game to stay ahead of him the rest of the season. He is currently in Second place behind me and has been the only rider to date to have beaten me in a moto. Great potential and determination makes him a very great part of our team.

We are having a blast and doing all we can to show everyone that the Kawasaki Ultra is not only the best offshore machine but we can hold our own against the Closed Course world also. We do not need a market share or the support of online forums to PROVE how great of a product we have in the Kawasaki Ultra. For only having 3 on the tour let's see how many trophies we take home at the end of the season in comparison.
    If anyone lives within driving distance of any of the races come on out and be a part of the team or offer any other type of support, please contact me. You may just be able to be a part of that weekend's success.
    I didn't exactly beat you in that moto at the first tour stop in lake Charles, but I did finish in front of you after you went swimming. Haha
    Just messing tho.
    Go green or go home!

10. +1 by:

+1
    I need to get back on my PWC!
    Good job!

Thread Information