Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Athena, mapping

Athena, mapping

Anyone out there know how to use the Athena Maya software? Riva has been trying to correct my low idle condition for the sixth new map. Still no luck, oil pressure warning light flashing etc. Im only at stage two with my 2012 PX and would really like to just ride the thing. Real embarrassing when a 215 Wake Pro keeps up with you. I have tried everything with this Athena and so has Riva, awesome response from Rob, but just can't seem to get it right, any clues would be beyond helpful, this is really getting old.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx2012 View Post
    Anyone out there know how to use the Athena Maya software? Riva has been trying to correct my low idle condition for the sixth new map. Still no luck, oil pressure warning light flashing etc. Im only at stage two with my 2012 PX and would really like to just ride the thing. Real embarrassing when a 215 Wake Pro keeps up with you. I have tried everything with this Athena and so has Riva, awesome response from Rob, but just can't seem to get it right, any clues would be beyond helpful, this is really getting old.
    Man sorry to hear about your Athena woes, it seems like EVERYONE has problems with this ecu. Riva should be refunding money at his point. Can you put the factory Ecu back in so you can ride?

Yes I can put back the original ecu and the scom unit, ski was just as fast with the $300.00 scom unit as with $1300.00 and four weeks of tuning that does not correct the problem, very upsetting

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx2012 View Post
    Yes I can put back the original ecu and the scom unit, ski was just as fast with the $300.00 scom unit as with $1300.00 and four weeks of tuning that does not correct the problem, very upsetting
    Understood. I bought a stage 1 kit from Riva. I told them before hand that my ski went 67 on GPS and was hitting the factory rpm limiter of 8040. I asked specifically, if I'm on the rev limiter how am I going to gain speed? The parts guy says the factory tach is off by 300 rpm. So I buy the SCOM only to be stuck at 8040 rpm limit and 67 mph!!!

They wouldn't take the SCOM back but the parts manager says he would give me a credit on my next BIG order as per DAVE BAMDAS. So I left the SCOM at Riva because once you use it its married to your boat and cannot be resold. BULLSHIIIIIIT. So I feel your pain with Riva. I'm getting ready to buy a gen 3 IC and tubing kit. I am going to see what Bamdas is going to do on this deal before I blast them all over the Internet.

Good luck with Riva. Lord knows I'm counting on it.

Wow, thanks for understanding, I have put about three grand into my 2012 PX only to find it was just as quick and fast with the crappy SCOM unit, they keep trying to get the Athena correct, but come on, are they going to pay for a new motor if the map they give you is incorrect, I seriously doubt it. I may pull all the Riva shit off and go to another vendor.

+1
    Go Vtech mate, way better!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiepauly View Post
    Go Vtech mate, way better!
    Yes and had no issues .....

Athena mapping

Any Athena user's out there that now how to adjust the Maya software? I have the stage two map installed and wanted to raise the idle.

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=201205

how many times have you got to make a thread about the same question??

I thought this was the place to ask questions and gain valuable knowledge on different issues related to our ski's. I won't ask again, my sincere apologies that I wanted to get my ski correct. Have yourself one hell of a great evening, sorry this interrupted anything you were doing, obviously you have not had a bad experience with a product and was hoping to get some good advice!!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information