Thread: '94 SeaDoo SPX

Saving the Manuals every day.. TheBlueMartin's Avatar
    Pure Michigan

Wink '94 SeaDoo SPX

After 3 years I'm throwing in the towel on my project SPX. I've never had this running, as it came in a dozen boxes when I bought it 3 years ago. The engine is a 657 that I've had bored 2mm over for new Wiseco forged pistons, all assembled and ready to go. Crank is SBT with very few hours on it, one of the few things I haven't replaced with a new part. New rotary shaft and valve, intake face has been resurfaced and decked to spec, not just cleaned up. One carb has been completely rebuilt and read to go, the other is in pieces and has a rebuilt kit with new needles that needs put together. Jet pump is not installed, but completely rebuilt with a refinished SS oem impeller and plastic wear rings, new bearings and seals as well. Ride plate also needs installed. Engine will need alignment tool, the last owner did not mark the motor mounts before pulling the engine. I had 0 time to put into it last summer, and I've only had a few hours this summer, thanks to my 14 month old daughter:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1053492_10151760274210948_834332262_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	305928

I realize that even if I did spend the time this summer getting it together and running, I would never have time to ride it.
    I'd like to get $750 for it, which is less than what I have in it for parts alone. In a perfect world I'd like it to see it have a good home to be finished, but if you want to part it out, just lie to me since I don't have time or the heart to do it myself.

Located outside Ann Arbor, MI.

I'll take a post more pictures tomorrow. Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.
    Last edited by TheBlueMartin; 07-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Lake Forest, CA
    I have one too I'm trying to sell on the west coast complete and running. Good luck! They are great skis!

Saving the Manuals every day.. TheBlueMartin's Avatar
    Pure Michigan

I'd be interested in selling the hull if someone is wanting to buy just that. I can always sell the engine and pump alone, I just don't wan to see this body go to the scrap pile.

Thread Information