Warning light and no codes???? :/

2004 Honda aquatrax fx-12
    brand new motor and turbo from the factory with 12 hours on it and I'm getting a flashing warning light under high revs. Turn it off and back on and it's fine, still hauls ass and runs great but can't figure out what's going on. And no codes show while sim. Hitting the set and mode button ?? Any suggestions or help thanks

+1
    Have u ever seen the red light flash?

Hey man, yes the red light flashes and it beeps, I'm in Lake Tahoe with high elevation not sure if that plays?.... Anyway yesterday I followed every ones help and did the set and mode code checking deal and got the FI or F1 code to come on. It seems to only throw the warning light when you are boosting and going fast then you completely let off and the whole ski lurches forward really hard. I rode it for three hours yesterday and it didn't do it because I was slowly letting off the throttle every time.very interesting how it's acting. I'm a newbie with the Honda aquatrax but if it does matter it is a new motor and turbo from the factory with 6 hours on it when I bought it. The last 9 hours have been here in Tahoe..

+1
    Well would seem to me u have a boost spike during sudden deceleration. Now why its not storing a code is odd tho .

Yeah u was reading something about limp mode. Thinking it could be that too. I don't have any sputtering or anything like that. But yeah no codes with numbers and letters like people are saying they have. Is it possible it's some sort of sensor that's gone bad

+1
    U can do a quick test . pull off the vacume line from wgs ( its the black one )
    The wigs is located at rear or gray plentom mounted on top has 2wires and 2 hoses hooked to it . u must have it in water under wot to get a alarm . wonce it go into limp mode check codes and hook line back up u should get a code 45 if not I would think ur ecu has a issue

Thread Information