Waverunner Trailer

Anyone got any plans for a decent trailer. I've looked at some of the pics of you guys in the States' trailers, and I'm dead jealous! The sh##ty things we get over this side of the pond wouldn't be any good for Barbie & Kens ski, let alone a 3 seater Waverunner! The one I've got retails for over £700GBP (around $1400US), and it's bending from the axle backwards! I'm pretty good with a welding set, and I'm near to a galvanising shop, so any plans to build my own,either bunks or rollers, would be gratefully received. Cheers, DaveW.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    I've seen plans sold on ebay and other online sites. Also I think northern tool has either plans or a book on trailers. That's a lot of money for a trailer over there

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...atchallpartial

http://motors.search.ebay.com/search...fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

Usual story...."We don't build that many, so we have to charge more per unit"! That's what the guy at Snipe (one of our GB builders) told me. I've seen some for £400 on Ebay, but they are chinese imports, with leaf spring suspension, and they threaten to rust at the first sight of the sea! Nope,. we get ripped off here for everything Jetski-related, and we pay near-on $8 a gallon for unleaded to run the bl##dy things on! I'm chuffed to bits to find this forum. I've already bought a set of carbs and some Waveater clips, and some Hydro-turf mats via this site, for far less than we could expect-if we even had someone who stocked them! Trouble is with forums- it's like reading a medical journal- suddenly you recognise all the symptoms of the worst case scenarios you read about, and want the parts to prevent it happening to you!!! Cheers and best wishes to all 'over there', DaveW.

Thread Information