Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2

    GPRXP Hull With parts in it PRICE REDUCED $1500

    I am selling my GPRXP conversion hull. The ski started as a Gp1200r I rebuilt it when I joined when I was 13 here on this site.. I then turned it into a GPRXP. It is a 2000 GPR hull. Painted Nissan 350z Blue and Mercedes AMG Black with blue flake in the black. The paint cost a fortune.

    I am shipping out for duties in the military here soon so I need to sell all my stuff. I've been kicking around stuff with a few people but got to make moves and get things sold.

    I will sell it with what is on the ski now. I will also post a list of all other parts I have in the Seadoo and Yamaha section. So if you want to buy it with more parts then we can figure something out.

    Comes with:

    Trued hull (flipped over and trued right)
    Leo's Holeshot mod under rubrail
    Reinforced brackets
    Reinforced pump tunnel - COCO version
    Hydroturf - installed
    RXP Fuel tank w/ filler neck - installed
    RXP battery box - installed
    RXP MPEM Bracket - installed
    Danny's sponsons - installed
    4 Piece Carbon fiber cowls. That are painted mercedes AMG black w/ blue flake - installed
    HO Pump w/ 14/20 DF
    R&D Flat Cut trim tabs - installed
    Transom Plate - Uninstalled
    Pump shoe - Uninstalled
    Stock GPR Seat- Silver
    Conversion Motor Mounts - installed
    Stock Rideplate


    I think that is all that is on there right now.


    Here is a picture of it out of the booth, and a picture of it on the trailer my camera was super distorted.. so I wanted to show what it looks like shined up. Note it does not come with the race seat. Also. It is sold as is. Guys.. I will be at the ski tomorrow to look at vin to make sure the ski I've had for 6-7 years and built numerous times to prove it is clean. Ski is sold as is. I rather send more pictures and you know what you're getting than having someone call me wanting money back for some odd reason... As said. Sold as is!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-3.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	306239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2822.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	306240


    I am located in Kansas. I prefer pickup. I will drive within a reason so we can talk. Also I don't want to box it up and ship but it would be at buyer expense, and I would try to figure a way if the buyer paid in full.

    $2000 OBO for this not including Trailer. I do have a Triton Elite trailer its like 16ft long single trailer that can be purchased for additional cost.


    Does not have transom plate, pump shoe installed. However will come with. Ski is sold as is. More pics per request.

    As said I have to leave in about 70 days for Military stuff. I won't be back for over a half year. So I need to get this stuff gone so please no low balls, but don't be afraid to make an offer.

    NEW PRICE $1500
    Last edited by HallPass; 08-07-2013 at 09:44 PM.


  2. #2
    YamahaManny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    503
    +1
    20
    Damn wish you didn't live half way across the country, I'd hand over the cash for that Hull in a sec.

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Sayers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne AUS
    Posts
    2,300
    +1
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaManny View Post
    Damn wish you didn't live half way across the country, I'd hand over the cash for that Hull in a sec.
    Wish it wasn't half way across the world...................... It would already be in my garage

  5. #4
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    I will go to a dealer and get a metal crate and put the ski into it.. weld it up and ship anywhere in the world !!! I'm responded to all the pm's I've received.

  6. #5
    Sayers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne AUS
    Posts
    2,300
    +1
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    I will go to a dealer and get a metal crate and put the ski into it.. weld it up and ship anywhere in the world !!! I'm responded to all the pm's I've received.
    It will cost the same again in shipping and tax to get it to Aus (door to door). Same shipping cost as if it was a complete ski as it works on size. Sensible me is struggling with the value for money given the current market (bargain conversions popping up everywhere IMO). Wish we could have made a deal previously before you parted out, but ..................... I do have a donor ski........... But man I'll pay for that (wife).


    Have you got any pics of the inside? Pump tunnel and hull cuts?
    Why did you pull the shoe? What were you upgrading?
    Whose mounts are in it?

    Any reputable GH members that have seen the ski and can vouch for the work done on the hull (given I can't see it in person).

  7. #6
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    I will go to a dealer and get a metal crate and put the ski into it.. weld it up and ship anywhere in the world !!! I'm responded to all the pm's I've received.
    It will cost the same again in shipping and tax to get it to Aus (door to door). Same shipping cost as if it was a complete ski as it works on size. Sensible me is struggling with the value for money given the current market (bargain conversions popping up everywhere IMO). Wish we could have made a deal previously before you parted out, but ..................... I do have a donor ski........... But man I'll pay for that (wife).


    Have you got any pics of the inside? Pump tunnel and hull cuts?
    Why did you pull the shoe? What were you upgrading?
    Whose mounts are in it?

    Any reputable GH members that have seen the ski and can vouch for the work done on the hull (given I can't see it in person).


    Have you got any pics of the inside? Pump tunnel and hull cuts?
    *Sure what's your email

    Why did you pull the shoe? What were you upgrading?
    *was going to do pressure valves


    Whose mounts are in it?
    *Hydrotoys mounts I believe is who I got them from years ago

  8. #7
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    New price $1500!!!!!

  9. #8
    Is the gprxp hull and parts still for sale?

  10. #9
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182
    PM sent

  11. #10
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 211Nprogress View Post
    Is the gprxp hull and parts still for sale?

    sold as posted originally. will be sold with parts above.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My SBT engine with USED and DAMAGED parts in it
    By ccameselle in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
  3. FS 05 RXT hull with title in hand
    By RiseXagainst42 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. oil level high by 2-1/2 qts. with gas in it.
    By mugmainer in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 10:12 AM
  5. Does an Rxt come with oil in it from Sea Doo?
    By Mark S in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •