Blaster 1200 tips?

Anybody that has done a blaster 1200. What are the best tips I should know going into this to make it as easy as possible?
    Thanks for any help!

+1
    Wow..yeah, we had to fab a few things to get it in and I think there are threads on here discussing on how to's. There's one guy who has made quite a few of them...once you're done, it will feel like the Blaster should have had a 1200 from the beginning. Quick as heck and hits a buoy and releases like nobody's business. We used an old Superjet fuel tank to make room for the front. I remember that much. Motor mounts will bolt up to stringers with a little ingenuity, you'er gonna have to figure out how to run the exhaust to the rear, we used pvc and different couplers. Main thing is do a search and be patient, don't get in a hurry. Do a board search on how to do this and get in touch with people who have done it.

I am currently building a 96 blaster with a 1200 heavily modded by Tim Judge. What kind of questions do you have?

Im most curious about what everyone is running for a waterbox. How loud is the waveraider rear waterbox? Do you use the gp1200 start stop and throttle cable or the wb1 one? Also where do you mount the ebox?

Quote Originally Posted by viperchar View Post
    Im most curious about what everyone is running for a waterbox. How loud is the waveraider rear waterbox? Do you use the gp1200 start stop and throttle cable or the wb1 one? Also where do you mount the ebox?
    I'm running the Extreem throttle waterbox but mine is modified for dual exhaust, gp and waveblaster start stop are the same, gp throttle cable is used, and I'm mounting my ebox on the backside of my bulkhead, or you can mount in front of motor.

Thread Information