Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790

    2007 RXP with Riva ECU, 08 up exhaust and other goodies. $6200

    SOLDGuys I am selling my 2007 RXP with 132 hours in great condition. It has Riva ECU, Les cook retainers, Rear air, Jims ride plate, R&D grate with girdle, 15-20 Prop Riva wedge and rod, and custom paint scheme.

    Ski runs 77 in the heat of texas with half a tank of fuel. Stock X SCer with 2012 rebuild kit, with only 27 hours since rebuild.
    COmes with trailer $6200
    DOES NOT come with X Steering. Also the trailer is glvanized karavan. Just like pictured.

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120622_194359.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	306524  
    Last edited by Water4fire; 08-04-2013 at 09:14 PM.


  2. #2
    07BRPRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    MIAMI,FL
    Posts
    624
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I am selling my 2007 RXP with 132 hours in great condition. It has Riva ECU, Les cook retainers, Rear air, Jims ride plate, R&D grate with girdle, 15-20 Prop Riva wedge and rod, and custom paint scheme.

    Ski runs 77 in the heat of texas with half a tank of fuel. Stock X SCer with 2012 rebuild kit, with only 27 hours since rebuild.
    COmes with trailer $6200
    DOES NOT come with X Steering. Also the trailer is glvanized karavan. Just like pictured.

    Thanks
    Hey, are you going to sell the x steering? If so, pm me a price thanks... Goodluck with sale nice ski!

  3. #3
    JetSkiDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,418
    +1
    4
    I have seen this ski in person, very clean ski.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Whittier Ca
    Posts
    300
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I am selling my 2007 RXP with 132 hours in great condition. It has Riva ECU, Les cook retainers, Rear air, Jims ride plate, R&D grate with girdle, 15-20 Prop Riva wedge and rod, and custom paint scheme.

    Ski runs 77 in the heat of texas with half a tank of fuel. Stock X SCer with 2012 rebuild kit, with only 27 hours since rebuild.
    COmes with trailer $6200
    DOES NOT come with X Steering. Also the trailer is glvanized karavan. Just like pictured.

    Thanks
    Is this the 255HP???
    Thx

  5. #5
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by tileman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I am selling my 2007 RXP with 132 hours in great condition. It has Riva ECU, Les cook retainers, Rear air, Jims ride plate, R&D grate with girdle, 15-20 Prop Riva wedge and rod, and custom paint scheme.

    Ski runs 77 in the heat of texas with half a tank of fuel. Stock X SCer with 2012 rebuild kit, with only 27 hours since rebuild.
    COmes with trailer $6200
    DOES NOT come with X Steering. Also the trailer is glvanized karavan. Just like pictured.

    Thanks
    Is this the 255HP???
    Thx
    Yes, is the simple answer. I had a donor wrecked 2--8 PX. Everything was perfect but the hard stop the front of the ski took.
    Riva ECU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4484.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	306576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4529.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	306577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4550.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	306578   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mudbug%202011%20013[1].jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	306579  

  6. #6
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Does anyone have any interest? This is the parts list.

    Riva ECU 8650rpm
    Riva 50lb. inj.
    Les Cook retainers
    Home made catch can.
    Home made rear air.
    JD1 Open loop cooling
    2008Exhaust set up with extended hose for ease of SCer removal
    Rear thru hull exhaust
    Fizzle IC with bleed mod and plumbing
    Solas 15-20r
    Riva grate Just verified this morning. I thought it was R&D...
    Jims performance rideplate. cost me alot.
    Riva pump wedge with Riva rod
    RUle automatic 750 bilge pump.

    Boat runs 76.5 to 77.8 in the 95 plus degree of heat in texas with a Stock X SCer. Pitched RPM's are around 8300, so I am leaving speed on the table, but havent wanted to mess with it as it is just such a reliable boat. I get on each and everytime and hit the start button and it just runs perfect.

    I dont really want to place it to a stock RXP but I believe it is worth what I am asking with mods.

    I am build a new Home for the family and I need lots of cash to be paid to it. So I am selling most all stuff now to get the ball moving on the house.

    Austin (210)325-6546 test ride to prove it is a awesome ski. it does have some minor scuffs and scratches, that are normal IMO, but a very awesome machine.

  7. #7
    SLASHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth WA
    Posts
    3,263
    +1
    474
    Sorry a bit of the track , what the hell did u hit on the PX ?

  8. #8
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Sorry a bit of the track , what the hell did u hit on the PX ?
    The guys felt the lovely buck of the PX at 75mph and a Riva grate. It hit the side of the lake rock wall. He sold it to me the next day and bought a boat.

  9. #9
    SLASHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth WA
    Posts
    3,263
    +1
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Sorry a bit of the track , what the hell did u hit on the PX ?
    The guys felt the lovely buck of the PX at 75mph and a Riva grate. It hit the side of the lake rock wall. He sold it to me the next day and bought a boat.

    Ouch , only at 75 ...

  10. #10
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,064
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Sorry a bit of the track , what the hell did u hit on the PX ?
    The guys felt the lovely buck of the PX at 75mph and a Riva grate. It hit the side of the lake rock wall. He sold it to me the next day and bought a boat.

    Ouch , only at 75 ...
    Yep, it was nasty. The Riva grate on a 75+ P-X = Ouch!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:29 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
  4. 05 rxp with riva ecu ?????? on Timing
    By rxpvic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:59 PM
  5. F/S 2007 rxp with riva stage 3
    By night ryder 26 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •