Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

+1
    Interesting observation.

I for one am very pleased and ultimately "impressed" with the Ultra-300x machine that I bought.

If you had bad experience with an earlier model - it's "water under the bridge" so to say.

I can only recommend you upgrade to the "Ultimate Machine" - that has been the focus of what most Corporations do in today's Marketplace "Continuous Improvements".

If you are lost, please allow me to help you find your way again:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Say hello to RW for us.

Good Luck !!!

+1
    Ahhhh they will be back Ed. In all honesty I think they come over here because deep down inside they want a ride on the MACHINE as Mal calls it. Even young Rick has been showing signs of envy and I personally think John misses that wow factor the 300x offers when you pinch that throttle. Its all good though

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_ View Post
    Spent the day looking over both skies again: specs, at the dealer, more reading. Myself and my riding partner are both picking up 2013 Ultra LX for $8,983 a piece.

I did a small search and surprisingly for CA that's the lowest I've seen even across the US. Good deal?

New 2013 Kawasaki Ultra LX - $8,983. Haven't discussed Dealer fees, freight yet. Hopefully knock those off.
    How much they getting for a trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_ View Post
    Spent the day looking over both skies again: specs, at the dealer, more reading. Myself and my riding partner are both picking up 2013 Ultra LX for $8,983 a piece.

I did a small search and surprisingly for CA that's the lowest I've seen even across the US. Good deal?

New 2013 Kawasaki Ultra LX - $8,983. Haven't discussed Dealer fees, freight yet. Hopefully knock those off.
    That is a great price. At that price I would do exactly the same as you. You didn't mention it, but I would also get the Extended Warranty too. The KAW extended Warranty adds value to the Unit, and is transferable to a new owner should you ever need to sell the craft. JB

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy71 View Post
    Ahhhh they will be back Ed. In all honesty I think they come over here because deep down inside they want a ride on the MACHINE as Mal calls it. Even young Rick has been showing signs of envy and I personally think John misses that wow factor the 300x offers when you pinch that throttle. Its all good though
    Well Jimmy there are some changes coming which I consider "favorable". We'll see. JB

Take the time to smile
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Well Jimmy there are some changes coming which I consider "favorable". We'll see. JB
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! JB you dont want people to think u still like the Kawi

+1
    So when will we "hear" about such changes?

I spoke to one of the people at the Kawasaki Dealership - and he stated he did not believe there would be much done with the Ultra Platform for 2014 - and the preliminary information he has was that the STX Platform may be the focus of attention for 2014.

Maybe for 2014 we will see the STX-300R ???

I know you guys won't spill the beans Publicly - yet at least feed-us a little "teaser".

ie: - This guy is correct (Teaser response = yes) OR this guy is wrong...

+1
    I think the dealer would jeopardise the sale of all his stored stock if he spilled the beans, don't you think Ed. Anyone thinking of buying a 300x would obviously wait a few months for the 330HP yamalogdoo destroyer. __Lt, running a______with a estimated top speed of______MPH.

Banned User
    +1
    I've allready said many times. There will be small improvements in two main areas Ecu and reliability.

The 18f will be the big talk this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! JB you dont want people to think u still like the Kawi
    True! "First" Loves don't fade away easy! JB

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information