Honda r12x sensors / wiring issues

Would anyone be able to tell me or have a labelled photo/diagram of the sensors on the honda r12x engine. I've two sensors on the top of my engine that the plugs have corroded on and a previous owner has removed the plugs, connected a couple of wires into the sensors to lengthen them again and re joined the cables. I'd like to buy the plugs or a wiring harness and do it properly but do not know what plugs it is I need. It's the two sensors that sit vertical on top of the engine on the throttle leaver side of ski.
    Thank you.

You mean the idle speed solenoid and boost sensor? Boost sensor should be the same as a Denso automotive MAP sensor on a japanese car, idle valve I'm not sure where you would get on apart from another wrecked ski

Honda r12x sensors / wiring issues

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnd View Post
    You mean the idle speed solenoid and boost sensor? Boost sensor should be the same as a Denso automotive MAP sensor on a japanese car, idle valve I'm not sure where you would get on apart from another wrecked ski
    It's the plugs that have been removed that actually go into the sensors then the wires have been hard wired and siliconed into sensor. I'll post a photo when I get a chance. Bit of a botch up job I would like to make right. Are the plugs part of the complete wiring harness? The ski was running fine until a wire pulled out. Still runs fine but constantly beeps throwing up the warning light and f1/I code. No loss of power or limp mode though. Thanks for the reply.

Thread Information