Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 15F Ride Plate

+1

15F Ride Plate

Jim, Any work on the 15F R and D ride plate, yet? A lot of us are running low 67's, but we need some help. Do you think there is more speed to be had in a plate mod on this ski? Sorry, guys , but no tuners corner in Kaw section. Most are looking mainly for top speed, not so much handling. If we could get to 70mph on a N/A 15F that would be very cool.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    hello jp1300r, Yes i'm going to be working on 15F but i need a ski to set the plate with all the measurement. (And i'm also working on rxp stock ride plate and will still be able to keep the coolant system on the plate.) If some one with a 15F around the tampa area want to purchase a R&D plate and bring the plate and there ski i will machine it and set it up for free. then i will have all the measurements to go by and then i can start selling modified plates once it has been testing and approved.

Quote Originally Posted by jims 1300 View Post
    (And i'm also working on rxp stock ride plate and will still be able to keep the coolant system on the plate.)

Any hopes or ideas of what you might expect from a modded RXP plate? Good luck and hope this mod works out. I can't wait to see some results.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Suthrn View Post
    Any hopes or ideas of what you might expect from a modded RXP plate? Good luck and hope this mod works out. I can't wait to see some results.
    hello Suthrn, The stock plate on the rxp hardly has any angle at all. So after the mod i am expecting some good numbers will keep everyone posted when all the testing is complete.

+1
    Jim,

I live in Deltona, that's on the east side of Orlando. I already have the RIVA RPM Kit on my ski. Its a little far for me, but I do know a couple guys in Tampa with 15F's. They are stock and I am not sure they want to mod their skiis. Maybe you could post up in Kawasaki section and see if anybody wants to do this. I know I do, just the distance thing.. How long do you think the ski will be down? (THINKING)

Jim

+1
    no more than 3 days with all the testing included.

+1
    Jim the plate wizard is @ it again

Quote Originally Posted by Suthrn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jims 1300 View Post
    hello Suthrn, The stock plate on the rxp hardly has any angle at all. So after the mod i am expecting some good numbers will keep everyone posted when all the testing is complete.
    Will this RXP plate just increase speed or will it improve the RXP's handling characteristics, and will it help the RXP handle rough water conditions better?

I guess what Im getting at is this: what are all the improvements this plate will bring to the RXP?

+1
    Hey Jim,

I could bring the 15F over on March 17th and spend a couple nights over that way. I know this is a weekend, but its the best I can do right now. I don't need to be back home till Monday night. I have to work Thursday, but will try and call you on Friday.

Jim 15F

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    Will this RXP plate just increase speed or will it improve the RXP's handling characteristics, and will it help the RXP handle rough water conditions better?

I guess what Im getting at is this: what are all the improvements this plate will bring to the RXP?
    It's modifying the stock plate it will increase speed, The handling can be increased by installing the skeggs that Jerry sells.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information