Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Rode the Raritan Today. I have the worst luck.

So last week I met two very attractive ladies down in Belmar. Ended up hanging out all weekend and they wanted to go on the skis. I go to grab my truck and on the way to grab the skis the head gasket blows. Had to cancel on them and spend the next 3 days pulling the motor and redoing the heads and a bunch of other stuff.

Had both skis out yesterday all day. 0 problems until the very end of the day when my GRP started leaking water in somewhere and it got into the carbs. At that point I was done for the day anyway.

Today I decided to hit the Raritan with some buddies. My one friend doesn't own a ski yet so I let him ride my FZS. I figured I'd ride my GPR and try to finish tuning the carbs and and see if I successfully repaired the water leak I had. Almost as soon as we took off I popped the coupler off the stinger, pouring water right into my carbs and choking the motor out. I got it back on, but between the lack of decent tools on me and the oily residue from the exhaust it just kept popping. I told my friends to just go ride as I rigged it back up and headed back to the ramp. I got back to the ramp and started to mess with the ski some more. As I'm doing this an absolutely gorgeous blonde pulls up on a blue FZR. Sounded modified, definitely an exhaust. She looked around a bit, then hit it and took off. So I'm sitting there like an idiot messing with my broken ski and couldn't do anything. A few minutes later she came back to pull her ski out of the water. I go "Hey nice ski, I have an FZS too" She looked at me and said "thanks its a Yamaha" with the expression that I was full of shit. So she leaves and I'm sitting there biting my tongue as my buddy comes back on my FZS. Too late I guess. Been a fun week.

+1
    Damn!

+1
    Seriously bro, an attractive lady with a fast ski. I didn't know what to think.

+1
    thats my ex lol... its a vxr runs good too

+1
    Is it really? Sorry dude. Pretty sure it was an fzr but i could be wrong

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by silver93t View Post
    Haha I don't mind at all man a buddy of mine went out and seen her at the ramp today def a Vxr blue with black seat cover u gotta run her with ur fzs

+1
    I was at lightening jacks of all places a week a go. Smoking hot older lady on a yellow rxp. She starts it up and I do a double take like WTF. Exhaust loud as hell and super charger screaming. She takes off leaving her husband in the dust he smiled and said hers does 86 his was an rxt is he said his does 82. I gotta get some fast shit running cause my XP is making me look like a chump

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    Haha I don't mind at all man a buddy of mine went out and seen her at the ramp today def a Vxr blue with black seat cover u gotta run her with ur fzs
    Yea sounds like that was her. She didnt seem too happy. Ill see if she wants to run if i see her again.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    I was at lightening jacks of all places a week a go. Smoking hot older lady on a yellow rxp. She starts it up and I do a double take like WTF. Exhaust loud as hell and super charger screaming. She takes off leaving her husband in the dust he smiled and said hers does 86 his was an rxt is he said his does 82. I gotta get some fast shit running cause my XP is making me look like a chump
    Something about an attractive girl on a powerful machine... Any as luck has it im always in the wrong car not on my bike or on a broken ski.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Something about an attractive girl on a powerful machine... Any as luck has it im always in the wrong car not on my bike or on a broken ski.
    Should have had the Wave Raider out. You could have blown some bikinis off

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information