Public Gas Station for Boats (GTA)

Does anybody knows about public gas stations for vassell in the GTA if you are running empty while you on the water..??

There is any close to Scarborough Bluff..?? Frenchman's Bay in pickering..?? Whitby marina..??

Thanks in advance for any help post it here...

+1
    Most marinas will have gas on site. Not sure about that area since we r usually on the other side of TO, but I know Ashbridge's Bay Marina has very overpriced 87 octane if you are ever running out in the TO Island area.

Thanks... Good to know... I will look around my area and post here... Just for those like me who want to know the same... (Y)

Just snoozin' on the couch M447's Avatar
    +1
    You can also get the info in the Ports Guides.

http://www.portsbooks.com/cruising-guides/

All sorts of valuable info there.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Are you riding long distances?

We always arrive at the launch ramp with completely full fuel tanks in the watercraft, even if we expect to only be riding for a short time. Always better to have fuel left over at the end of the ride than to be running near empty.

Gasoline at Marina locations will always be more expensive that roadside gas stations. About 25% more per liter, roughly.

There is a fuel dock at the east end of the Outer Harbour Marina.

If you carry a GPS with local Marine charts installed then it should have fuel dock locations marked or searchable.

^^^ thanks guys....

I live in pickering, and i always go to Frenchman's bay with a full tank (home is 5 minutes away).. I just thought it might be cool to post fuel docks for an emergency or extend the fun a little bit more when you gauge shows low....

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancho View Post
    ^^^ thanks guys....

I live in pickering, and i always go to Frenchman's bay with a full tank (home is 5 minutes away).. I just thought it might be cool to post fuel docks for an emergency or extend the fun a little bit more when you gauge shows low....
    What would be cool (and useful) is a list of fuel locations complete with GPS co-ordinate and info details, like business hours and grades of fuel available.

Load the list into your marine GPS and always be able to find fuel when you need it!

Anybody interested in a project?

Im in... How should we do this..??

I went out today... Frenchmans bay... Water inside the bay was warm and nice, but after i went out to the ontario lake side... It was freaking cool..!!!! I guess last night rain caused the water drop a few degrees...

+1
    I went out today... Frenchmans bay... Water inside the bay was warm and nice, but after i went out to the ontario lake side... It was freaking cool..!!!! I guess last night rain caused the water drop a few degrees... [/QUOTE

Agreed! I can't believe how cold it got. My feet are frozen lol. I don't know how accurate the water temp gauge is on my Seadoo but it claimed 9℃ just now.. last few times we were out earlier in the week it was close to 30℃ sometimes.

I guess the storm turned up some of the colder water from the bottom.

Thread Information