Launching with a toyhauler!?

Hey guys I just bought a toyhauler and curious to see how others deal with camping with a toyhauler who have more than one pwc. You launch with a quad and tow pwc to ramp?launch on ramp straight from toyhauler with door open?I m looking into using beach dollys then towing them to a ramp. I have an 04rxp,96xp,and 750sx.Any ideas?Thanks ?Jim

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadooracer9 View Post
    Hey guys I just bought a toyhauler and curious to see how others deal with camping with a toyhauler who have more than one pwc. You launch with a quad and tow pwc to ramp?launch on ramp straight from toyhauler with door open?I m looking into using beach dollys then towing them to a ramp. I have an 04rxp,96xp,and 750sx.Any ideas?Thanks ?Jim
    Do you have all of your skiis on beach dollys in the trailer? If so you can just put a winch inside the trailer and have them go down the ramp on the beach dolly. That would be the easiest way.

dollys

I only have the garage type dollys, like you said winch them down, I probably need bigger wheels on the dollys, thats why i was thinking sand beach dollys.Thanks for the reply

+1
    I buddy of mind fabed up a custom dolly & uses his truck or ATV to launch. works very well.

I just started doing it with my 21 ft toyhauler. This is how, I have to take out the sofa seats on each side. I then put my 97 Sea Doo GTS on a shop dolly and strap it down. I attach a Harbor Freight 2000 pound winch and strap it to the tie downs. I winch it up the ramp and with another person we make sure that it makes it in. I then lift it off of the dolly (Hard part) and using some carpet padding lay it on an angle on the floor of the toy hauler. I then take the dolly and strap the heavier 97 Polaris SLTX 1050 and winch it up and once it is in we leave it on the shop dolly and strap it down. When we get to the dock we just reverse order it out. Reason I have to lay the first one on the floor is because of the room issue. It just makes it in on the dolly with one of them on it and the other on the floor. Next time I do it next week I will take picture of the process if you want.

My Toyhauler Garage is only 10 foot long. I can not use it to haul my GTX Limited. The campground I am at allows UTV's but not ATV's.
    I have a Polaris LSV Electric Ranger to go back and forth to the ramp.

Thread Information