Thread: Closed thread

Closed thread

Can anyone tell me why a thread would be closed, I have an interest in this Ad but am curious why this is his only closed thread
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=187800

+1
    Its sold

yeah to me, but never got it, got a tracking number but now i get no reply

+1
    Oh ill reopen it. Hope you get it sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by winterstick View Post
    yeah to me, but never got it, got a tracking number but now i get no reply

i dont think ill see the money or the ecu, hes not responding to pm or email, i was just worried if more people had paid for it too.
    been done by J Jones and J Diaz before

just an update, seems to be the only way to get anywhere.
    still no response to my daily PMs
    tired of throwing hundreds of dollars never to receive my items or my money back

+1
    Stories like this is exactly why I pay for everything with credit card over PayPal, double protection.

hard to split anything when all my PMs are ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by V6speed04 View Post
    here is the link the the usps tracking number.... https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LC674316848US the actual tracking number is LC674316848US

I have visited the post office many times over this and have even opened up a insurance claim. However they are trying to recover there insurance money from the destinations postal carrier as it was LOST there... not sure how to handle this as i have shipped a ECU. I am willing to split the loss with winterstick.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by winterstick View Post
    hard to split anything when all my PMs are ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by V6speed04 View Post
    here is the link the the usps tracking number.... https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LC674316848US the actual tracking number is LC674316848US

I have visited the post office many times over this and have even opened up a insurance claim. However they are trying to recover there insurance money from the destinations postal carrier as it was LOST there... not sure how to handle this as i have shipped a ECU. I am willing to split the loss with winterstick.
    Looks like his last visit to the forum was back in July. Hmmmm.....

Join Date 10-05-2006
    Last Activity 07-31-2013

I had a guy wanting to buy a PC I had for sale on Craigs list and he sent me a text asking if he could send me a cashiers check and add extra money to it so I could cash it and then send a money order to his moving company,so I told him ok and then did some reading and found out people are ripping other people off doing what he was doing,so I sent him a text and told him the deal was off,he ignored me and sent the check anyway,the FedEx guy stooped by to deliver me the check and I told him to send it back,he asked why and I told him,he said it would not get sent back because fedex would keep it and investigate it along with the thousands more they had just like it,well later that night the guy that sent me the check sent me a text asking if I got his check or if I was trying to RIP him off,I text him back saying NO you tried to rip me off with a FAKE check and that fedex had it and would be investigating it with the police,he said nothing more after that and the next day his phone was not working. So be very careful who you buy stuff from and never take a cashiers check or money order,yes they are sending fake money orders also.

Thread Information