Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Thumbs down Buyer Beware of South Florida / key west sales lot

This is what just happened to me and im warning other prospective buyers of yamaha and seadoos from a south Fl /key west reseller. He's selling junk skis and advertising low hr new skis that were anything but. I don't want anybody else to loose out like I did.

I drive from Orlando Fl to Daytona and then to Key West Fl. The skis that were advertised for $5500 each were 2012 seadoo Gti 130's with around 25 hrs. They were 2012 Gti 130's that had 28 & 38 hrs on the dash. But inside the hulls of all 7 were the skis replacement parts and hrs at time of change. All the skis had 800-975 hrs written on the inside of the hulls with a list of parts the had been replaced. The seats on all 7 were ripped in different places. Bumpers cracked Missing parts and misc latches and broken oil dipsticks.

This guy has the balls to lie to me after telling him I sold 100+ skis this last year and I know what to look for over the phone.. He sent me emails prior to the trip that say the skis look great and run great. What a load of shit this guy is telling everyone. He tells me after I call his bs that the skis motors were completely rebuilt at 28 & 38 hrs ago.

I said is that also only 28 & 38 hrs worth of Goo and mildew on the motors??? The motor mounts were all slightly rusted and no marks of a wrench on them. I drove 21hrs and 990+ miles and just under $300 in expenses to see his junk yard of skis. Don't buy anything from Mike Miller. He's telling me he has a lot of export clients. I really feel sorry for them when they get there 28 hr 2012 Gti's.

Pass the word about this dip stick. He sells x rentals and has no problems telling you a straight faced lie.

Wow almost 300 skis for me and this adventure was the absolute worst.

+1
    I hope some good comes out of this horrible situation I went thru trying to buy some skis.
    Maybe you won't be burnt like I was.

Rip on...

+1
    I bought 2 rebuildable vx 110 motors from the same guy. 1st one was ok- was able to rebuild it. 2nd one had no piston in #4 cylinder and head and cases where trash. He swore up and down he personally did a compression test and it checked out good-just low. The remaining 3 cylinders were rusted and hadnt been turned over in some time. He started by saying he would find another motor, then couldnt,then tried to get me to buy a take out motor that was suppose to run. Then basically told me if he ever got a free motor he would send me one(being a a$$) Finally filed a paypal dipute and got a partial refund. Guy is a tool. Says he distributes skis worldwide but both times motors were shipped from a bar. He somehow gets his hands on wore out rentals and resales them, Beware!

4. +1 by:

+1
    I believe this is his website

j e t s k i s w h o l e s a l e .c o m

Correct me if i am wrong.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks for sharing so others do not make the same mistake. Sorry you had a rotten experience.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    This is what just happened to me and im warning other prospective buyers of yamaha and seadoos from a south Fl /key west reseller. He's selling junk skis and advertising low hr new skis that were anything but. I don't want anybody else to loose out like I did.

I drive from Orlando Fl to Daytona and then to Key West Fl. The skis that were advertised for $5500 each were 2012 seadoo Gti 130's with around 25 hrs. They were 2012 Gti 130's that had 28 & 38 hrs on the dash. But inside the hulls of all 7 were the skis replacement parts and hrs at time of change. All the skis had 800-975 hrs written on the inside of the hulls with a list of parts the had been replaced. The seats on all 7 were ripped in different places. Bumpers cracked Missing parts and misc latches and broken oil dipsticks.

This guy has the balls to lie to me after telling him I sold 100+ skis this last year and I know what to look for over the phone.. He sent me emails prior to the trip that say the skis look great and run great. What a load of shit this guy is telling everyone. He tells me after I call his bs that the skis motors were completely rebuilt at 28 & 38 hrs ago.

I said is that also only 28 & 38 hrs worth of Goo and mildew on the motors??? The motor mounts were all slightly rusted and no marks of a wrench on them. I drove 21hrs and 990+ miles and just under $300 in expenses to see his junk yard of skis. Don't buy anything from Mike Miller. He's telling me he has a lot of export clients. I really feel sorry for them when they get there 28 hr 2012 Gti's.

Pass the word about this dip stick. He sells x rentals and has no problems telling you a straight faced lie.

Wow almost 300 skis for me and this adventure was the absolute worst.
    Yes you should ask for recomendations first to anyone here in the forum before making that long drive and yes that guy is a scombag and a liar mothaf***r he has a rental ski business and they are all garbage i also got cought up in along drive from miami to key west just to look a a beat up previous sinked gti...sorry buddy for your time loss...

10. +1 by:

+1
    He's also a member of greenhulk blasterboy1980 ...

+1
    Glad to know that maybe our experiences with this guy could maybe help others that were planning on making that trip.

Rip on.

+1
    Sorry to hear about the bad deal, so how is he resetting the hours on the cluster new ecu cluster etc?

14. +1 by:

+1
    Didn't ask for pics before driving that far? Price seemed too good to be true and smelled buyer beware.

16. +1 by:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information