04 msx 140 wont start.

Hey guys I have a 04 msx 140 Having some issues with it cant get it to start and run. I was having fuel pressure issues but swiped the regulator from my Kawasaki to see if it helped. I was getting 0 psi prior to install after I was getting 40 psi while cranking? But still wont start.Will a adjustable fuel pressure regulator work on the ski? Good compression on all cyl. I was having issues earlier with ski not running but changed out TPS and ran good for a trip. Listened to injectors I can hear them pulse. I am getting spark. No engine light on display what am I missing? Thanks

+1
    do you have spark or did i miss something

Yes I have spark. Going to check voltage on fuel injectors. Can I take them off and watch them spray fuel? Any of this sound like a bad emm? Thanks

Update.Installed a kawaski inline fuel pressure regulator got a good reading. If I pull spark arrestor and dump fuel into intake it will start and run as long as I keep adding fuel into intake. If I squeeze throttle when it is started is dies. I also pulled fuel injectors to see the condition of them. is there a way to bench test the injector to see it spray??? I cant find anyone that will work on the Polaris in las vegas! the ski mechanic I took it said to chop it up and throw it away. No error codes come up on display only thing is the oil level light it says the tank is empty but it is not can that be an issue telling the emm there is no oil and cause it not to start? im trying to come up with anything to get it back running thanks.

Thread Information