+1

Florida PWC Fishing reports and more...

Hi all, I know not all of y'all are from Florida but I am and created a facebook page for all PWC fisherman that live in Florida. Lets use this for Pics, reports, stories, tips and tricks. PWC fishing is a growing sport and for good reason. Lets show them how its done!!

https://www.facebook.com/PWCFishingFlorida

awesome! as soon as my yankee ass sells my house up here, i will be your neighbor to the south. i'm moving to port st lucie or somewhere close to it. i'll be following your page to get some insight on local species, thanks.

+1
    Oh man, you lucky. That far south you are so close to the gulf stream. SO much good fishin not far from shore. Sell house sell!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    awesome! as soon as my yankee ass sells my house up here, i will be your neighbor to the south. i'm moving to port st lucie or somewhere close to it. i'll be following your page to get some insight on local species, thanks.

+1
    I use to live in Vero, ill be back there in January or February for good. Hope to help use some tax return to get a ski!

well after 6 months with a worthless realtor, i took things into my own hands and sold my house through facebook, yup i just said that.. the house will be gone october 1st, but i'm going to hang out for a couple of months to put some more change in my piggy bank, then I will be on 95 south for 1100 miles or so. i look forward to catching some of those exotic (to me) Florida fish.

+1
    Wow! You really are tenacious!!!

it was pretty simple, i took $1000 out of the bank, took a picture of it and posted it on facebook as a finders fee for someone to find me a buyer. in the week before i did that, i had 1 view of my houses details on truila. the week i did it, i had 134 views, i got more views in one week than the total number of views from the previous 6 months. I got a bite on it exactly 10 days after i posted it, and it was sold 2 days after he saw it. it was a win win situation for me, the realtor would have made $9,000 or so, since i sold it after the contract expired, i only have to pay my finders fee, so i just saved $8000 by doing it myself.

Thread Information