Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paranoid!!

Paranoid!!

Hello - I'm new to the site and really enjoy everyone's input and suggestions..anywho.. My dilemma is that I'm picking up my brand new 2011 rxt 260 .. I've read good things and bad things ..have I made a $15000 mistake?? Thanks for your opinions.. Need all I can get right now !!

+1

Cool

Great ski.
    But the price seems high.
    Depends a lot on where your located.
    I'm in Orlando Florida.
    I've purchased quite a few 10-12 Px and tx's and for an 11 260hp they are around 10500 with trailer.
    Just keep an eye on the ic.
    The stock ic's are known to fail but that's an easy fix

It's 15.500 taxes and freight - I'm located in langley bc Canada . Ps- that's without trailer.. Appreciate your opinion..

+1
    Canada prices are higher.
    I've had quite a few 260's and they are very nice machines.
    Just winterize it good to ensure its going to run great next season.

+1
    If you're that paranoid now...wait till you hear unusual sounds coming from your ski. Last week my vest buckles would rattle together when I was going over 45- Should have seen me trying figure out where that noise was coming from.

Lol- that's hilarious .. I woulda been the same way!!

+1
    That is funny. Just yesterday I was out and I heard a weird rattling, fast clicking sound coming from what I thought was under the seat by my left thigh. "OH NO!" I thought. I look down and it's the safety whistle on the end of my lanyard vibrating in the wind. lol. I got a new vest and it was in a new position, that's why It didn't do it before. Needless to say...the whistle got moved.

+1
    When you hear a funny noise just gag it a little more if its under warranty send it to the stealership broke they will fix it. ..

These 4 tecs are made to with stand a lot of use/abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Obl11 View Post
    Hello - I'm new to the site and really enjoy everyone's input and suggestions..anywho.. My dilemma is that I'm picking up my brand new 2011 rxt 260 .. I've read good things and bad things ..have I made a $15000 mistake?? Thanks for your opinions.. Need all I can get right now !!
    Yea been there. Everyone was telling me not to get the new Seadoo I was looking at saying I'll be breaking down all the time having to be towed by Yamahas, paint de-laminating, wont be as fun or get as wet as my old 94 VXR, blah blah blah.... And then I got the new Seadoo and it was 100% more fun than my old one, got even more wet, a lot more maneuverable than expected, no break downs, didn't need to be towed by a Yamaha (actually had to tow my old Yahama). All your paranoia and stress will evaporate after your first ride...lol.

Hey emig5m- Ty for your opinion - it is reassuring - great to hear your ski was exceeding expectations.- I'm picking mine up tomo- will post my opinions - thanks again!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information