Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need some opinions

Let me give you a bit of history before I go any farther. I moved to FL in July of 2006 from the artic state of WI and the change has been a bit hard on me and finally got enough money saved up where I can live comfortably again. So far I love living here. Things to do all the time, places to go, definately different people to meet.

So I had a very serious job offer come up back in WI. So far the only things that would be a benefit over my current job is working with people I know already, more money (not much but a bit more), less stress job.

My job currently pays the bills and lets me put some in the bank every week, but the downfall is I have to fight most of my co-workers every day. I truly think the work ethic sucks there and the company is in the position it's in because of these people (Pulling out of Chapter 11). Did I mention theres a union? There is nothing I can say or do to try and change it.

So what do I do? Move back to the winter wonderland back in WI where theres pretty much nothing to do for a bit more money and become miserable again? Or stay here, bite the bullet, make the most out of living here. Or just find a different job here which there are none of in Orlando in my field.

Right now I am opting to stay right where I am since I don't think I can take another winter, and lack of things to do.

Stay. Snow Sucks.

Stay, You can ride year round so that should help with the extra stress.

+1
    Stay. There is always BS no matter where you go. You never know, you could have a positive influance where you are now and things could get better.

+1
    Move back to WI just don't support the Packers.
    Really the cost of living up here is less, take up snow mobiles for the winter. Make some new friends, save up some $ and retire later in life down south.

Dont judge me...
    i would look for another job down here if it was me. i dont know what you do but there has got to be a place that will hire you where you can ride ur ski. also staying in the house 80% of the year gots to suck i hate being in the house when i am sick.... just my 2 cents tho

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    i'd find another job if i were you. but, then again, there isn't a paycheck big enough for me to move up there

but getting away from a union.....well, that might be worth it..

stay here, find another job. (easy to say from the stands)

sean

R-Doo- Ive owned quite a few snowmobiles in the past. They break far too easy. Plus if your ****faced on one (more than one occasion) you end up smacking a tree or a friend. I can't believe Farve is coming back for another year, throw in the shirt I say. He'll never have another good season with the people who are guarding him. How many sacks did he have last year???

I was talking with a friend about this and he told me to stay here. He knows me far too well and said I would be more miserable if I moved back than when I left the first time. I thought about it for a while and basically thats what would happen IMO. Im thinking he just wants a vacation spot...ahh what are friends for???

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    DONT COME BACK!!

Im in iowa and would give anything to be able to move down south. I hate winter. if i had a brand new free snowmobile I wouldn't use it. It sucks so bad. we'd love ppl in the midwest but snow sucks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YJSONLY View Post
    i would look for another job down here if it was me. i dont know what you do but there has got to be a place that will hire you where you can ride ur ski. also staying in the house 80% of the year gots to suck i hate being in the house when i am sick.... just my 2 cents tho
    ditto

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information