+1

Anyone have any experience with Solas Concord for Sho/Fzr?

I wanted to find out if anyone had any performance comparisons with the Solas Concord 13/22 vs. some of the other props. I would appreciate it if you can share some of your information with me. Thank you.

I am not a expert on this but I will share my experience with this prop. I started with the solas 13/22 and have had it pitched a couple of times to match the mods I have. Right now with a r3, stock wheel and fizzle intercooler my ski runs far better with the stock untouched prop. The prop was pitched by jim and impros so I know it was done correctly. Since you have a faster ski maybe the solas is better suited for you. It has been my experience the solas is far behind the stock prop.

Lou

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    I am not a expert on this but I will share my experience with this prop. I started with the solas 13/22 and have had it pitched a couple of times to match the mods I have. Right now with a r3, stock wheel and fizzle intercooler my ski runs far better with the stock untouched prop. The prop was pitched by jim and impros so I know it was done correctly. Since you have a faster ski maybe the solas is better suited for you. It has been my experience the solas is far behind the stock prop.

Lou
    Were you running solas concord or solas dynafly?

Quote Originally Posted by yamahamiamiski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post

Lou
    Were you running solas concord or solas dynafly?

I have the dynafly. I'm sorry, didn't see in the post you asked about the concord.

Lou

+1
    I have a 14/23 Concord on my shelf just haven't gotten around to trying it out yet!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    I have a 14/23 Concord on my shelf just haven't gotten around to trying it out yet!
    Well that's not good. I think the next time I get the ski serviced I'll put on the prop and see the performance differences between the concord and skat.

+1

+1
    I've had several Solas impellers in the past, and never had anything happen to them like what happened to your props. What I'm looking for in this thread is a performance comparison between Solas DF 15/22, Solas Concord 13/22, and the Skat Swirl. I bought the Concord because it supposed to have a more aggressive hookup compared to the Dynafly, but does not give up so much top end speed like the Skat. I want to hear some real world experiences to see if the prop does what it's supposed to do.

Thread Information