Seadoo dies lots of codes

Went out into the oceab today. Hit a small, wave just out of the mouth of the river, suddenly ski wont rev no power check engine light comes on. I limped it back to shore, I restarted it and it seemed better but the engine light was still on. Rode around for about half an hour trying to get back. The ski died going across the bay and will not restart. I checked the codes P0122, P1505, P1106 and P060D. I checked the connector under the steering column. I havent unplugged it and plugged it back in yet it is too dark and too hard to get to. Oh yah thats because my frickin suspension wont go up either WTF 25 hours on a 2012 Seadoo RXT 260 IS model. Any suggestions? It is under warranty so I suppose I can let the dealer just fix it but I hate to lose it for a period of time if it is something stupid and I could unplug and replug something.

+1
    You've got a warranty bring it in.

Yeah this time of the year any reputable seadoo shop is slammed with work.
    Call around a see aprox how long before they can work on it?

Just check your battery connections to make sure there tight.

That's a very sweet ski!!

I thought so too but I am a little disappointed so far. My friends 2011 AS just spent a week in the shop for a start stop button issue. 4 hours of towing up the river at 5MPH, now mine 2 hours of towing to get back to the launch. Last year my buddy got his superchargers rebuilt by a guy that worked for a Seadoo dealer and both had touchdowns had to get towed back. My 06 with a 1 year and 1 month old new Seadoo motor had a valve issue and lost compression in the middle cylinder, another tow job. I hate to admit it but the only guys not getting towed are a Kawasaki (I admit he has half the hours) and a Yamaha (He had a supercharger issue but made it back with no charger. All of us now have 2011 or newer skis and still towing back. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH HHHH I guess I am just frustrated.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    I've had some of those same codes before. Usually need to raise the deck, remove the bucket and squeeze those connectors hanging there back together. Usually solves it. But I've also had problems with sensors in the handle bars too sometimes.

But new ski??? Take it back! Good luck.

The suspension wont work either... I cant quite get in there to unplug it. I will try again.. Monday going to dealer

Thread Information