07-28-2013, 07:47 AM #1
SeaDoo RXT iS Fishing set up - For Sale
Price significantly reduced, need to make room in the garage
Selling my 2009 SeaDoo RXT iS 255hp. It has 111hrs on it, Only the 2nd owner, everything performance wise is stock from factory. no "upgrades" This has the Intellegent suspension & Reverse system
- Jet pump maintenance 4hrs ago,
- Supercharger maintenance 15hrs ago,
- oil changed 4hrs ago, new plugs. ALL REQUIRED MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN DONE, ski has another 100hrs before any maintenance is due again.
- I did put RIVA sponsons on it just for better stability,
- custom paint job.
- Comes with fishing tower/cooler rack. 7 rod holders, 2 flat trays, holds a monster size cooler, Cooler is included
- complete with sound system; amp, aux connector, usb connector, 2 speakers, its loud can hear music anywhere
- Ran all new speaker wires, has not been on water with new wiring.
- VHF radio with 8ft attenea
- Wired a 2nd battery, has a battery switch, both batts are new and both can power the ski and electrical equipment
- Both batteries are new this summer
- Suspension, Reverse and brakes all in great shape
- Includes Anchor, anchor line
- Also have a seadoo cover for the ski
- Humingbird fish finder
- Always garage kept, stored indoors
- I used this ski mainly for inshore and off shore fishing, so kept it in great shape, 95% of riding was really never over 30mph, so has had an easy life...
Trailer is included in price,
- This is a custom built trailer all out of 304 Stainless steel, 2" round tubing
- All hardware is all 316 Stainless steel
- Raw material alone is over 2k!, but trailer will last for life and no other trailer comes close to this...
- Since trailer is round tube, no place for water to sit and hide, but its S.S so no issues if it did anyway
- Aluminum diamond plate fenders
- Brand new bunks, with weather treated wood,
- The tongue is made 1.5ft longer than standard so you dont have to get rear tires in water, and easier to move trailer around
- Spare tire
- LED lights, all new wiring, all lights work
- It could use some new tires, but there okay
- New trailer bearings, and just completely redone
Update - needs a new speaker, cost about 50 bucks
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- St. Louis/LOZ
Darn, to far from me. Is the tower and cooler removable? Does it have the seat suspension?
08-05-2013, 07:58 AM #3
Yes it's removable with 4 pins no tools required. Yes has suspension
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By cbprov in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2012, 08:31 PM
By Louis914 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2012, 04:42 AM
By blasterboy1980 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
By TampaSpeedster in forum Performance Boats ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:30 AM
By email@example.com in forum PWC FishingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:01 PM