Took the vxr to play

I love this thing (its a little sleeper) I didn't think this thing was that quick W O W, found a FZS beat by like 1-1/2 or 2 ski also raced Fzr with exhaust, water box and intake, intake grate he beat me by like 1-1/2 ski after while. I am really shocked at this little thing.

+1
    I'm about due for a ride haven't had mine out since last Tuesday!

+1
    I had a guy on a new RXT 215 hp come over and throw the gauntlet down....he said to just go when I got ready and he would catch me.......boy was he surprised when my lil VXR launched out of the hole with him and pulled ahead on top...guy rode off and never came back......I find myself riding my stock VXR ( grate and intake butt plug removed) 3 to one over my stage 2 FZR....great ski

+1
    they are a good ski !! quite a few people do the double take as you ride next to them and they think they should be way ahead of you... def a sleeper. thats why i took all my decals off and then just to "F" with people i put on vx deluxe stickers !!!!

+1
    I tell people that my VXR is a "Rental" ski , hence the red "R" on the side.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    I tell people that my VXR is a "Rental" ski , hence the red "R" on the side.
    LOL

I get a kick out of outrunning the stock SC'ed skis on mine. Love the double takes on an old, fat man on a slow ski going by

So far its been:

2012 Kawi 300x
    2009 Yam FZR
    2012 Yam FX SHO
    2006 Stage I RXP
    2010 SeaDoo RXP-X
    2012 SeaDoo RXP-X

My buddies 2008 Stage I RXP-X takes me easy on the smooth, a lot closer in the chop. It's getting harder and harder to find races on the water I've found. Back in the two stroke era, everyone wanted to throw down.

+1
    To me racing isn't what it used to be... that's after tearing my MCL and meniscus in my right knee when an inexperienced rider intentionally swerved into my lane not realizing these aren't like cars. Had to jerk hard left to avoid a t-bone and got tossed after still clipping him. After time off work, repairs, medical expenses and overall inconvenience, it's not worth it in my book for bragging rights. Moral of the story is be careful who you race as some guys aren't on the maturity level to keep it safe and fun.

+1
    Jarrett, I guess we better stay inside with the doors locked , NOT ! got to have fun however we find it , safe or not...just sayin
    I don't race the doughnut squirrels I like to ride a ways before getting the race on...I did get center punched at 60 by an rxt , was not fun at all..
    could not walk for 10 days...still have a numb spot on my leg , just glad it wasn't the wiener !!

Thread Information