Smile A Newbie hello !!!

Hey Guys , awesome site , been hanging out reading and learning , I'm an old Guy (55) !! just got a 95 SLT750 , and for the other forum a 94 T-Shark Monte..

The Polaris has had a bunch of the mods i've read about already done and I have been checking them out VIA this site, again , you guys rock with the info. ,

I had the Polaris out , it wont idle down without dying out and of course when I bring the idle up she wants to go so I have to mess with the reverse handle. out on the water she runs good and quick , but she will die out , starts back up after a few tries ..

she was just rebuilt so im running about 30:1 and she is smoking. The multi function screen , which is round , is not working so I need to get in the black box and check the fuse .

I'm most likely gonna be asking lots of newbie questions here so please bear with me !!! if any of you guys are near Saugatuck Mi . I'll buy you a beer !!! Thanks and again awesome job with the site

Irish Hills, Michigan
    I'm am old guy too, (well, same age as you). Maybe 100 miles east (Near Jackson, MI).

Couple years ago I bought a Polaris for my youngster. Without this site, (not only do these guys rock with info, they are very helpful) not sure I would have gotten it running. But we did. Then I bought another Polaris for me to ride. Then I bought one for my Polaris ski's are worse than being on dope. I'll probably have to go to rehab one day to get rid of them.

I feel your pain !!!!

Lake Of The Ozarks
    My wife says jet skis are like crack cocain ... always gotta have it & always want more. When she speaks to friends & family ... she always refers to my addiction ! Ha Ha

Thread Information