Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30

    Greetings from Münster Germany!

    well I made it to Germany so figured id say Hi from Munster!
    Last edited by Drkvampire2001; 08-29-2013 at 04:37 AM.


  2. #2
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    Should have sent HP with you. Could have made Customs more interesting. Plus the housekeeper I'm sure wonders why a adult male has a teddy bear.

  3. #3
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Should have sent HP with you. Could have made Customs more interesting. Plus the housekeeper I'm sure wonders why a adult male has a teddy bear.
    I think HP is happy with who he is with, and i dont think he would enjoy anymore cavity searches!!! Actually customs was easy to get threw, gave me no problems, as far as the house keeper....im sure she would wonder....what the hell....americans are weird....

    on another note, today is my last day here, and in one hour I will be done with work in Münster tomorrow headed home. 12:45 flight to arrive in chicago at 2:55......great a weekend of jetlag when its gonna be in the 90s!

  4. #4
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,593
    +1
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    ... in one hour I will be done with work in Münster tomorrow headed home. 12:45 flight to arrive in chicago at 2:55......great a weekend of jetlag when its gonna be in the 90s!
    Early morning rides

  5. #5
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    ... in one hour I will be done with work in Münster tomorrow headed home. 12:45 flight to arrive in chicago at 2:55......great a weekend of jetlag when its gonna be in the 90s!
    Early morning rides
    haha real early morning rides, im done with work before most are even awake in the States!!

  6. #6
    Polarisitis loonatik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    812
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    ... Actually customs was easy to get threw, gave me no problems ...
    Wait till you get back in

  7. #7
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by loonatik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    ... Actually customs was easy to get threw, gave me no problems ...
    Wait till you get back in
    haha ive heard stories...im hoping being an American will well help me out? haha. 20 minutes taxi will be here

  8. #8
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by loonatik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    ... Actually customs was easy to get threw, gave me no problems ...
    Wait till you get back in
    Customs was simple! Im home!

  9. #9
    Just in time for the sunny 90 degree forecast to get downgraded to low 70s and rain...

  10. #10
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Just in time for the sunny 90 degree forecast to get downgraded to low 70s and rain...
    Dont tell me about it...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Arizona
    By Cster1 in forum Southwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 06:48 PM
  2. Greetings from Hong Kong
    By wan888 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
  3. Greetings from Germany
    By Mikkaa in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:00 PM
  4. "GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO"
    By ramnj in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •