Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32

    What nozzle to use on my GTR?

    Would like a little better hole shot out of my GTR. I don't really care about the top end so I assume I need to go with a larger diameter. What size nozzle do I have now? and what would be a good direct swap? "if a swap is possible" my RPM's are about 7860 if it matters. With no mods.... yet.


  2. #2
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,021
    +1
    840
    not to be a smart-ass sn, but just go raise the reverse gate and measure it.

    i woulda gone out and measured mine for ya, but the battery is out ATM.

  3. #3
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    I was just thinking that anyone who knew the answer to "what would be a larger direct swap?", would also know the diameters off the top of their head. Maybe not.
    But ya, I could get my lazy but up and measure it for myself.

  4. #4
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    Just a bump because I never got an answer. I also wanted see if anyone could clarify which nozzle part gets replaced. "the end of the pump or the steering nozzle itself?"

  5. #5
    Boost-A-Holic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,173
    +1
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by sn-95 View Post
    Just a bump because I never got an answer. I also wanted see if anyone could clarify which nozzle part gets replaced. "the end of the pump or the steering nozzle itself?"
    both i guess. When i bought my riva nozzle kit it comes with the different sized rings so u just swap em out bassed off what size you wanna run. When i pulled my stock nozzle off for the Riva GreenBullet bought it off me cuz he wanted to run an 83mm. So its really up to what you want. Cool thing about the removable rings is you can switch em out as opposed to pulling the entire pump and re-picthing cuz ur RPMs arent right.

  6. #6
    surferd15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,142
    +1
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by sn-95 View Post
    Would like a little better hole shot out of my GTR. I don't really care about the top end so I assume I need to go with a larger diameter. What size nozzle do I have now? and what would be a good direct swap? "if a swap is possible" my RPM's are about 7860 if it matters. With no mods.... yet.
    Nozzle size is 83mm same as all 2012 and up 260 skis. The changeable rings dont fit the skis with IBR. PM me I have an offer for you!! The steering nozzle stays the same you switch the pump nozzle (part bolted to the pump)

  7. #7
    Michigan sn-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton MI
    Posts
    734
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by surferd15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sn-95 View Post
    Would like a little better hole shot out of my GTR. I don't really care about the top end so I assume I need to go with a larger diameter. What size nozzle do I have now? and what would be a good direct swap? "if a swap is possible" my RPM's are about 7860 if it matters. With no mods.... yet.
    Nozzle size is 83mm same as all 2012 and up 260 skis. The changeable rings dont fit the skis with IBR. PM me I have an offer for you!! The steering nozzle stays the same you switch the pump nozzle (part bolted to the pump)
    Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

    PM'ed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Confused on what oil to use in my 2011 RXP-X.
    By miketallica13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:57 AM
  2. Need advice on what prop to run on my rxp-x
    By TDSTYG in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 06:05 PM
  3. What battery to use on a rxp
    By RXPNJ in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 02:17 PM
  4. What paint to use on my ski. 2004 rxp green and black
    By qwkvolx in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:36 PM
  5. What paint to use on my ski. 2004 rxp green and black
    By qwkvolx in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •